Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

Something to consider about Nold...Gata was willing to lynch herself when she got heat early.  

That would be a really F'd up thing to do if you were on a scum team and not giving Crusher the chance to replace you.  Now, I've seen first hand how little Gata cares about wrong or right (mod killed by her for making a joke) so she might be selfish enough to do that but if so, man I cant wait to see that QT.

Giving me a little pause to Nold being scum

I would policy lynch this slot. Just saying.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Tier 1: Jif or CTM (They both usually have their head in the game more by now, and I expect more from those veteran players.)

Tier 2: You and Stark (I feel like Stark is holding back some, too, and I don't recall you posting all that much so far, except for a few jokes.)

Wildcards:

80 -- I have a weird habit of reading him as town when he's scum, and scum when he's town, and I've read him as a bit of both, this game.

Gata (Nolder firmware version) -- Need more info from the updated software. The previous version was just too full of bugs.

Interesting post from Spoot.  Has me and CTM has his best bets.

Had Krak and Stark as his tier 2 but refused to hammer him after showing his ass.

Now shifting from 80 as town to, I'm not sure. 

22 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Actually, you were, it's been repeatedly pointed out to you.

unvote

vote 80

22 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Had a feeling that was you.

But let's see if someone counters.

unvote

So remember when Spoot wanted to kill the Vig because he thinks he's the SK? 

hmmmmm

20 hours ago, Stark said:

VOTE LK

Lazy play willing to follow JiF or CTM (still voting for 80) - not putting any effort into the game. Put Nolder at L-1 and then commented that "JiF said he's following me so Nolder should be dead" or something to that effect. I am not going to pull the exact quote because why the heck should I. No one else is doing jack this game 

Distancing or nah? 

20 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You already killed one Townie. How can we be sure you're gonna even shoot Scum? Every night you're alive, we may see 2 townies die.

Whereas if we lynch you now, that eliminates 1 NK a night.

IMO, leaving a SK alive is too dangerous.

If two townies are shot tonight, it would put as at lylo.

We need to eliminate that 2nd NK.

I know I put Spoot in the dumbest townie ever bucket but reading back.  He's disgusting.  So gross.

19 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Holy sh*t, this is scummy.

A town player never, ever, ever, ever, straight up asks someone if they are the doc. This sounds like panicking scum wanting to flush out the doc.

Will kill you after 80.

This is the 2nd time Spoot called Stark scum. Yet, wouldnt hammer him.

17 hours ago, Nolder said:

unvote

This stands out in my D2 catch up.  Nold unvoted right when Stark started to show his true colors and Spoot was in all time low like this game has never seen before from a logic stand point.  I'm still catching up but I think this is the last we hear from Nold until he comes in and plays the I told you so game after the lynch. 

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol, what?

Ballsy move if scum.

I can't wait to see what people say about this.

This game has gone from being lazy and boring to total ******* nuts in a single day.

Now it's ballsy move if scum...he was scum a few minutes ago.  And fyi, it wasnt ballsy at all.  It was telegraphed. 

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't want to be the one to hammer the doc. Let's at least let the rest of the game see his claim before we hammer him. He's not going anywhere.

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you wanted to string up the uncountered Vig without a moments hesitation but want to slow play things with the fake Doc? Awesome.

I love Mafia.

Keeps getting worse and worse for Spoot. 

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have to say, reading JiF's confidence throughout this is swaying me.

This is starting to feel like we have our old Batman back.

Really want to hear from CTM and Nolder before I bet on JiF.

Such a gross...I see it but not willing to do anything about it post. 

Ugh, my reread of D2 has me kind of questioning my path to victory.

Spoot is disgusting.  Cant figure it out.  By far the scummiest player in the game.  Nobody even a close 2nd but his premature ejaculation thinking he nailed 80 and revealing to prove it is just bizarre.  Part of me says, he cant be that stupid.  But doing a reread, he 100% could be just that stupid.

Nold and CTM pinging big time as well.  I've never seen CTM so void of logic and Nold victory lap after unvoting and waiting to see the results is probably the 2nd scummiest thing in the game.

The only good feels I have are Deck, 80 and slightly feel good about Lizzy because Stark tried to use my observation to sway people toward the lizard. 

Krak I'm still meh on.  After doing a reread, there was more good content then expected. 

I'm thinking Spoot tomorrow if he's still alive. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

CTM or Spoot are fine by me.  Not really seeing eye to eye with you on Nolder. 

You dont see how Nold unvoting in the height of the Spoot stupidity while Stark exposed himself and then waiting to see what happened only to take a victory lap of I told you so as concerning?

hmph okay that's fair but only because the one thing I did forget as I got further along in my reread and Nold started looking gross more recently, is the Gata self vote when wanting to be replaced.  She's emo and is selfish but that's an extremely ****ed up thing to do. That would be the ultimate dick bag move. 

I'm disinterested but minorly rolled town, I'm a safe lynch 

I'm going on vaca tomorrow night and working a ton to get things in order ..  also, I have a horrible sinus thing going on for the past 5 days and can't think straight 

I'd go with spoot first though

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm disinterested but minorly rolled town, I'm a safe lynch 

I'm going on vaca tomorrow night and working a ton to get things in order ..  also, I have a horrible sinus thing going on for the past 5 days and can't think straight 

I'd go with spoot first though

That's what I figured but if you're not going to be around and you already pump faked a role, might as well tell us.  I feel like this does more bad than good.  

12 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Pecker never claimed.

- PECKERFAN

ok, so half the game has claimed, the other half has not.

Pecker, JiF, Krak - unknowns. 

Either Pecker is playing the greatest scum game ever and it's easy, it's him and Krak or someone is lying and his names rhymes with toot! 

Archived