Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JiF said:

So remember when Spoot wanted to kill the Vig because he thinks he's the SK? 

hmmmmm

I posted that as soon as I saw 80's claim, and had to think about that sh*t for like, 2 hours. Didn't know if I should reveal or not. Ever since @Nolder yelled at me that one time for revealing unnecessarily I've been careful about when/if I reveal.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Will not move his vote off a presumed townie.  Right down to where he refused to hammer the GF.

I did not presume 80 to be a townie. Can't make it any clearer than that. And the bold is said in 100% retrospect. Of course, if I had known Stark was scum I would've hammered him. His fake claim gave me enough pause.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

This is the 2nd time Spoot called Stark scum. Yet, wouldnt hammer him.

That quote was before he claimed doc, sooooooo?

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Ugh, my reread of D2 has me kind of questioning my path to victory.

Spoot is disgusting.  Cant figure it out.  By far the scummiest player in the game.  Nobody even a close 2nd but his premature ejaculation thinking he nailed 80 and revealing to prove it is just bizarre.  Part of me says, he cant be that stupid.  But doing a reread, he 100% could be just that stupid.

Nold and CTM pinging big time as well.  I've never seen CTM so void of logic and Nold victory lap after unvoting and waiting to see the results is probably the 2nd scummiest thing in the game.

The only good feels I have are Deck, 80 and slightly feel good about Lizzy because Stark tried to use my observation to sway people toward the lizard. 

Krak I'm still meh on.  After doing a reread, there was more good content then expected. 

I'm thinking Spoot tomorrow if he's still alive.  

This is weird. Is so sure I'm scum, yet hedging that I might not be alive? If I'm scum, of course I'll be alive.

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I posted that as soon as I saw 80's claim, and had to think about that sh*t for like, 2 hours. Didn't know if I should reveal or not. Ever since @Nolder yelled at me that one time for revealing unnecessarily I've been careful about when/if I reveal.

Well, then you're not a very good listener.  

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I did not presume 80 to be a townie. Can't make it any clearer than that. And the bold is said in 100% retrospect. Of course, if I had known Stark was scum I would've hammered him. His fake claim gave me enough pause.

You did until his reveal, oddly enough.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You did until his reveal, oddly enough.

I said I was mostly unsure about 80. Went back and forth on him.

When I said I felt better about him, that was at night just as I was getting ready for bed, so it was a quick read of a few posts of his.

I started to feel different again after I caught up in the morning.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

You were questioning his reveal the whole way...

Yes, I was. As I think we all should question someone who reveals a PR such as that. Didn't mean I was ready to make up my mind one way or another.

I'll relent that I was being a pussy about it. I just wanted someone else to make that decision for me, and I'm glad that Krak did.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I said I was mostly unsure about 80. Went back and forth on him.

When I said I felt better about him, that was at night just as I was getting ready for bed, so it was a quick read of a few posts of his.

I started to feel different again after I caught up in the morning.

Yes, I was. As I think we all should question someone who reveals a PR such as that. Didn't mean I was ready to make up my mind one way or another.

I'll relent that I was being a pussy about it. I just wanted someone else to make that decision for me, and I'm glad that Krak did.

Ok, what are your reads now? 

Who's town, who's scum? 

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ok, what are your reads now? 

Who's town, who's scum? 

I think you're frustratingly town, like the good 'ol arrogant Batman days, but that's about the only soild town read I have.

I'll give Nolder a town read, but not because anything he's down since filling in for Gata, but only because I don't think Gata would be selfish enough to self-vote if she had scummates.

I've expected more from CTM this entire game than he's put in, which is why he was near the top of my scum list before, but now he's claimed a minor-town role. Want to hear more from him.

I still don't believe 80's "vig" claim, but he's probably not Scum.

Krak has been the most absent and conveniently comes in and hammers the GF. I'd look there.

Lizzie has done practically nothing. I'd look there, too.

Decker has been mostly useless expect for his lucky vote on Stark to start D2. I'd also look there.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think you're frustratingly town, like the good 'ol arrogant Batman days, but that's about the only soild town read I have.

I'll give Nolder a town read, but not because anything he's down since filling in for Gata, but only because I don't think Gata would be selfish enough to self-vote if she had scummates.

I've expected more from CTM this entire game than he's put in, which is why he was near the top of my scum list before, but now he's claimed a minor-town role. Want to hear more from him.

I still don't believe 80's "vig" claim, but he's probably not Scum.

Krak has been the most absent and conveniently comes in and hammers the GF. I'd look there.

Lizzie has done practically nothing. I'd look there, too.

Decker has been mostly useless expect for his lucky vote on Stark to start D2. I'd also look there.

I know, it super frustrating when I put in the leg work to nail scum.  Arrrrggg, damn you JiF!!!!

So you've ended on that guys who havent claimed as scum.  It's that easy! 

And I love how you say Decker's useless, as he contributed to the death of the GF while you sat on the sidelines and openly admit you waited for someone else to hammer.  

lmfao 

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

My point was that JiF didn't believe that.

I dont believe it as I dont think it fits but I havent completely ruled out the potential. 

Again, this is very narrow minded view only focused on one person's reveal ignoring a lot of other factors. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

And I love how you say Decker's useless, as he contributed to the death of the GF while you sat on the sidelines and openly admit you waited for someone else to hammer.  

I said he's been useless except for that lucky vote on Stark.

Please point to at least one coherent statement or case that Decker has made all game. Not even his vote on Stark was good. A "gut feeling" he called it.

It's hard to get a good read on someone when total participation has been as putrid as it has been all game.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I said he's been useless except for that lucky vote on Stark.

Please point to at least one coherent statement or case that Decker has made all game. Not even his vote on Stark was good. A "gut feeling" he called it.

It's hard to get a good read on someone when total participation has been as putrid as it has been all game.

I actually think he had a lot of good content in and around that Stark debacle.  He asked some very smart questions.  He was much more helpful than you yesterday, that's for sure.

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

I actually think he had a lot of good content in and around that Stark debacle.  He asked some very smart questions.  He was much more helpful than you yesterday, that's for sure.

Wow lol

I could barely understand a word that Decker had typed. Kudos to you if you did.

33 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Here's a story #5

This makes me think your with CTM ... CTM claims minor role, let's just move him up in towniness when he was at the bottom ... its not a valid reason to move him up in my opinioin ... But it doesn't matter what my reads are ... why would it matter when my vote was just 'lucky' as you call it, which I will not dispute and instead will concede... its still a vote, and i left it there despite having strong inclinations toward moving it when stark started becoming more desperate and argumentative ... he started tugging at people's heartstrings and i hate that part of the game, the touchy feely tactical sh*t ... i become that way myself, some seem to, IRregardless of alignment ... as JIF said its gamesmanship ... everyone seems more town when there's a little crazy going on ... IRREgardless, it's nearing the business end of the game where sh*t hits the fan ... Ill be following the strong dead flipped town's reads fwiw, just like i did in the previous game when stark flipped town, for better or worse ... in that game, i went with his DPR read in his DPR-APE spat and was wrong ... i think thast the bestt bet for poor players ... it happens ... which means if im not the lynch, then your most likely going to have my 'lucky' vote ... that is, if ur not dead then ... THE END.

-PECKER

6 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Here's a story #5

This makes me think your with CTM ... CTM claims minor role, let's just move him up in towniness when he was at the bottom ... its not a valid reason to move him up in my opinioin ... But it doesn't matter what my reads are ... why would it matter when my vote was just 'lucky' as you call it, which I will not dispute and instead will concede... its still a vote, and i left it there despite having strong inclinations toward moving it when stark started becoming more desperate and argumentative ... he started tugging at people's heartstrings and i hate that part of the game, the touchy feely tactical sh*t ... i become that way myself, some seem to, IRregardless of alignment ... as JIF said its gamesmanship ... everyone seems more town when there's a little crazy going on ... IRREgardless, it's nearing the business end of the game where sh*t hits the fan ... Ill be following the strong dead flipped town's reads fwiw, just like i did in the previous game when stark flipped town, for better or worse ... in that game, i went with his DPR read in his DPR-APE spat and was wrong ... i think thast the bestt bet for poor players ... it happens ... which means if im not the lynch, then your most likely going to have my 'lucky' vote ... that is, if ur not dead then ... THE END.

-PECKER

Great post, great reads, great strategy.

Pecker >>>>> Spooot

12 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

I actually just read the game and clicked a gazillion upvotes in frustration elation ... WE want breakfast ... WE want food!

You're quickly becoming my favorite player.

I noticed you doing a little reread, rep'ing me and sh*t.  ******* cute as sh*t.  So sexy.  

Archived