Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

Who do we have left?

JiF - straight up baller scum hunter extraordinaire, town

80 - odd night vig, no shot last night, I have him firmly in the town bucket

Spoot - town watcher.  The role adds up with the roles we've seen thus far.  Playing quite possibly the worst game of mafia I've ever seen unless he's scum.  Than it just might be brilliant. - undecided but town lean even though that certainly could be a scum role too.  I just dont see him wetting himself like he did as scum though thinking he caught 80.  Seemed genuine.  Genuinely stupid. 

Nold - VT (Decker was too).  I want to smack his little face but I believe him - town

CTM - is claiming a weak town role - he needs to claim but he's in my town bucket

LK - null for now.  Stark using my observation to swing momentum his way is giving me a little pause.  Not that he wouldnt bus but that move didnt have a bus feel to it.

Krak - feeling like that was the ultimate bus move yesterday with distancing intentions.  Not that it really needed it but there was zero hesitation

I'm assuming a 3 man scum team.  2 left.  My best bets are; Krak, LK, Spoot - in that order.  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JiF said:

I do believe you.  I dont think you'd play a coward scum game and if you did and won, you'd never hear the end of it.  Ever.  That said, I think you should reveal.  This type of play doesnt really help us at all.   Not that you've helped at all this game but still.  If you're not going to be around, then at least help us make our decision by revealing. 

I have a bpv, I floated the "minor role" in hopes of drawing the nk attempt.. lame I know but legit..

Reading up a bit now 

On 2/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

Spoot- Verb Nolder,80, stark,(4)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker  (4)

Twelve alive and seven to lynch.

Deadline 11:00PM EST

4vs 4

Spoot.. town, town, encountered vig, gf

Nolder ?, cop, ?, town

On 2/9/2019 at 10:26 AM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

Spoot- Verb Nolder,(2)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker, 80,lizzie stark(7).

Twelve alive and seven to lynch.

Deadline 11:00PM EST

Final lynch, not sure how lizzie was voting 2x lol but stark hops over it appears..

I still like stark as an early bus on spoot who took the chance to end the day unscathed when opportunity presented itself

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Who do we have left?

JiF - straight up baller scum hunter extraordinaire, town

80 - odd night vig, no shot last night, I have him firmly in the town bucket

Spoot - town watcher.  The role adds up with the roles we've seen thus far.  Playing quite possibly the worst game of mafia I've ever seen unless he's scum.  Than it just might be brilliant. - undecided but town lean even though that certainly could be a scum role too.  I just dont see him wetting himself like he did as scum though thinking he caught 80.  Seemed genuine.  Genuinely stupid. 

Nold - VT (Decker was too).  I want to smack his little face but I believe him - town

CTM - is claiming a weak town role - he needs to claim but he's in my town bucket

LK - null for now.  Stark using my observation to swing momentum his way is giving me a little pause.  Not that he wouldnt bus but that move didnt have a bus feel to it.

Krak - feeling like that was the ultimate bus move yesterday with distancing intentions.  Not that it really needed it but there was zero hesitation

I'm assuming a 3 man scum team.  2 left.  My best bets are; Krak, LK, Spoot - in that order.  

I missed spots claim, a watcher nerfs a gf and also makes it less than basic (scum would be deciding who puts in kill), usually basic is cop vs gf

Jif seems town and if not take the win frankly, assuming 80 is legit and that gata wouldnt quit and self vote as scum, (she'd def self vote for AtE but not when quiting imo, dont think it's in her programming) + jif has nolderp as town 

That leaves krak.. who the **** knows, spoot and lizzie ..(see krak)

Lynch one and have 80 shot another tonight, you should def kill 1 scum if not 2.. 

42 minutes ago, CTM said:

I have a bpv, I floated the "minor role" in hopes of drawing the nk attempt.. lame I know but legit..

Reading up a bit now 

Why would a "minor role" draw a NK with 3 other reveals out there?

And this is weird.  I'm the Doc.  So we're to assume that Crusher gave another protection to the town?

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

And this is weird.  I'm the Doc.  So we're to assume that Crusher gave another protection to the town?

I didnt realize spoot had revealed, so I only knew about 80..who already had killed town so I didnt think he'd be a big target ..

+ I said it was lame .

I 100% am what I said I am.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Watcher, Doc, Vig, Cop, x time BPV, VT, VT, VT, ?

GF, ?, ? 

hmmmmm

If you want to kill me to prove I'm telling truth you can but spoots role is what doesnt fit in basic mafia, 80s would be second but hes semi vetted

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I could definitely shoot CTM to vet tonight if needed but I don't think that's the best use of my shot. 

Up to you, I'm willing to lynch spoot krak or lk but prefer spoot.. he pinged early and his role doesnt make a ton of sense plus is an end game win threat ( he can claim he watched a townie visit whomever gets nk'd)

Lastly, I dont know when he revealed but assuming it was before decker nk, why is he alive? 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Up to you, I'm willing to lynch spoot krak or lk but prefer spoot.. he pinged early and his role doesnt make a ton of sense plus is an end game win threat ( he can claim he watched a townie visit whomever gets nk'd)

Lastly, I dont know when he revealed but assuming it was before decker nk, why is he alive? 

He revealed during the day, shortly after 80 revealed.

You revealed at night and they still went for Decker so the same could be said about you.

The defense of Spoot is that scum could leave him out there because who in a million years would have thought they take out Decker? lol

Sorry, guys, rough morning for me.

Anyways, I watched JiF last night hoping to catch scum, but no one visited.

CTM's bpv claim is certainly interesting to me. And FoS him for not seeing my reveal. Seriously, how do you miss that sh*t? JiF still hasn't stopped razzing me for it.

Either I was wrong about 80, or he cleverly holstered. Leaning maybe I was wrong and just pre-maturely blew my load. Sorry, guys.

I would look at either Krak or Lizzie, for now.

vote Krak

I can barely remember anything of substance from his game, and then he comes out of nowhere and hammers the GF. And now he's going MIA again. This sh*t is just frustrating.

Lizzie is a very close second. His voting patterns have been off. He pretty much just follows others -- not his normal MO. And didn't he say he didn't even know Stark was in the game? Distancing? The only reprieve Lizzie gets is that I pretty much see him as scum every single game and want to kill him for it.

Krak was my #1 coming into the day, fwiw.

Last night when I was putting up a case on Spoot, I was honestly just tried to provide some cover making scum think we'd be lining up to lynch him today.  I just dont see him fumbling that reveal as scum, it legit makes no sense?  Why would they?  In fear that 80 was a SK?  IDK.

The issue, I'm impatient and really dont want to wait for Krak.

Sooo.....speed lynch? lol

5 hours ago, CTM said:

Reading up a bit now 

I believe this.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I don't think I can believe this in lieu of ctms claim.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Hmmmm....I want to trust CTM but an additional BPV??? w/ a Vig, Doc, Watcher, Cop?

yikes

imo one of you/ctm is lying and the other scum is spoot/krak

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Krak and LK need to reveal. 

lk revealed at the beginning of the game he's a double voter. 

51 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here's the plan;

Let's lynch Krak.

80 shoot CTM

Spoot watches CTM

and I let scum play the, who is JiF going to protect game - 80, Spoot, JiF - I'm not telling!!!!

What's the point of this aspect?

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Official BAFM vote count

Spoot-CTM (1)

Lizzie- 80 (1)

Krak- Spoot, jiF, 80 (3)

Krak is @ L1

with seven alive it takes four to lynch!

I'm not against this but I'd like to think it through for a few more minutes I just woke up.

Archived