Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I didn't think it was a big deal. I assumed you protected 80, but didn't really want to discuss that kind of thing openly for Scum to read.

Why on earth would I leave myself open?

80 wasnt vetted and he was gimped. 

There we 2 shots last night, Spoot.  Neither successful.  1 had to come at me.  Otherwise, CTM would be dead.  Unless LK and Nold also have vests...which makes zero sense. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Spoot is lying.

If there were 2 shots and they both were shot at CTM, he'd be dead.

If there was a shot on CTM and a shot on me, then Spoot would have seen mafia visit me.

Spoot has now survived 2 nights phases as the watcher.

Why are you assuming they'd only shoot at you or CTM?

They could've shot at 80 and hit a vest? I would assume a vig has a vest, no?

I thought you knew better than to try and analyze the NK. It does no good because scum controls it and town can't really know what happened.

I swear I'm not lying.

I thought you knew better than to try and analyze the NK. It does no good because scum controls it and town can't really know what happened.

I swear I'm not lying.

So you think in addition to CTM's vest and me being a Doc, that there was another vest out there and that person hasnt come forward to say their vest was shot off?

Dude...

You can say the same thing about the doc and the vig.

80 yes.  Me no.  I revealed yesterday.  Scum didnt know I was Doc during a night phase till last night.  2 shots were fired, nobody died.

You're the last remaining scum and I'm the greatest to ever play this game.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why on earth would I leave myself open?

80 wasnt vetted and he was gimped. 

There we 2 shots last night, Spoot.  Neither successful.  1 had to come at me.  Otherwise, CTM would be dead.  Unless LK and Nold also have vests...which makes zero sense. 

Why are you willfully ignoring the possibility of 80 being shot?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

If you only protect yourself as doc, then you suck as doc, and are more arrogant than I thought.

Ummm, Spoot...have you noticed anything about this game?  Like maybe 1 particular posters being on absolute fire and his ability to scum hunt trumps any power in the game?

I have and his name is JiF.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you think in addition to CTM's vest and me being a Doc, that there was another vest out there and that person hasnt come forward to say their vest was shot off?

Dude...

I'm saying I have no idea why, because there's no way we can know what happened.

Maybe that person has reason to not say.

This is bullsh*t.

I'm saying I have no idea why, because there's no way we can know what happened.

Maybe that person has reason to not say.

This is bullsh*t.

What do you mean there is no way to know what happened?  You're claiming you watched me and nobody visited.  That's a way to know what happened.   80 said he shot CTM, who had a vest.  There we no deaths.  That's of a lot info to put together to figure out what happened.  

So you think scum shot 80 and 80 has a vest?  Meaning, you think 80 is a SK?  Because otherwise, he shares with us what happened.  Why wouldnt he if he was truly the Vig?

And if he is the SK, why would he shoot someone who revealed they have a vest?  

It makes ******* sense for a vig to have a vest.

Or a ******* SK who wants to see a town PR taken out.

No.  It doesnt.  It makes zero sense for Crusher to give the town 3 protections.

So a SK who wants to take a PR out, who has only killed once, doesnt kill you but shoots the dude who revealed protection?

What? 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt see both LK and 80 swoop in with votes.  Let's talk this out...

It makes ******* sense for a vig to have a vest.

Or a ******* SK who wants to see a town PR taken out.

Yeah, big ******* surprise that 80 --someone who we can't rule out as a SK -- and the guy that everyone wanted to lynch today swooped in to vote the town Watcher.

Yeah, big ******* surprise that 80 --someone who we can't rule out as a SK -- and the guy that everyone wanted to lynch today swooped in to vote the town Watcher.

So, your take is 80 is the SK, with a vest who holstered on N2 and shot a revealed vest on N3, giving him a grand total of 1 deaths?

lmfao

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

So you think scum shot 80 and 80 has a vest?  Meaning, you think 80 is a SK?  Because otherwise, he shares with us what happened.  Why wouldnt he if he was truly the Vig?

Precisely my worry, especially after seeing him swoop in.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

And if he is the SK, why would he shoot someone who revealed they have a vest?  

Who knows. Maybe he didn't believe that claim. Notice I haven't seen 80 say who he shot. He's not even weighing in. But I try not to analyze too much NKs. Scum know we do this and can easily manipulate us that way. It's dangerous. We should just be thankful that they missed their shot and continue on.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Spoot has clearly played one of the worst games I've ever seen from a logic standpoint, so now I'm starting to wonder...did he as scum, fake a reveal thinking he nailed 80 as a SK to get in favor with the town?

I did not fake reveal.

100% false.

Precisely my worry, especially after seeing him swoop in.

Who knows. Maybe he didn't believe that claim. Notice I haven't seen 80 say who he shot. He's not even weighing in. But I try not to analyze too much NKs. Scum know we do this and can easily manipulate us that way. It's dangerous. We should just be thankful that they missed their shot and continue on.

What, dude, he said he shot CTM.  I've been telling you for numerous posts now, he shot CTM.

Shot missing is 100% something that can be analyzed with a Vig, Watcher, BPV, and Doc all revealed. 

lmfao 

Just now, JiF said:

What, dude, he said he shot CTM.  I've been telling you for numerous posts now, he shot CTM.

I guess I missed it with this flurry of quotes you're sending me. It's not easy to do this on my phone.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Shot missing is 100% something that can be analyzed with a Vig, Watcher, BPV, and Doc all revealed. 

Yeah, but you're assuming that 80 is telling the truth, and that I'm the one who's lying.

There's no assurances that 80 actually shot, is not a SK, and doesn't have a vest himself.

29 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I swear I'm not lying.

I don't have a vest.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That'd be real easy for you to say now.

What are you going for here?

If you think I'm Vig/SK with a vest and was shot at, that would mean the 2 shots were fired at CTM and me, and JiF is lying about getting shot at.  Thus you should be voting JiF right now.

Archived