Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

80 SK or jif bus game imho.

Probably 80 since in my experience scum rarely get vests with vig in the game, they get vests with sk. 

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I am voting for 80 tomorrow 100%.

You sound like scum preemptively setting the tone that there's 0 scum (Mafia) left, knowing I have a shot available to me on N5.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You sound like scum preemptively setting the tone that there's 0 scum (Mafia) left, knowing I have a shot available to me on N5.

I have no idea what day/night it is I haven't been keeping track.

A. What's your point? That I dont want you to shoot me? I already asked you to and you told me no.

B. What does any of that have to do with my point about vests vs vig and sk?

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I have no idea what day/night it is I haven't been keeping track.

A. What's your point? That I dont want you to shoot me? I already asked you to and you told me no.

B. What does any of that have to do with my point about vests vs vig and sk?

A.  You likely asked to get shot to make yourself seem more town-ish.

B.  You were gaming the Mod there.  Pretty gross.  

A.  You likely asked to get shot to make yourself seem more town-ish.

B.  You were gaming the Mod there.  Pretty gross.  

No I just don't have the time or inclination to continue this game for personal reasons.

Not really I used my experience to judge a setup. Just like if you lynch a GF you can assume there is a cop.

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok,ok Spoot, mafia watcher (1xvest) has been killed 

Barely paying attention and still have this game clocked better than the greatest cum hunter. 2/2 and the moron throws shade, what a homo

20190215_140918.jpg

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

No I just don't have the time or inclination to continue this game for personal reasons.

Not really I used my experience to judge a setup. Just like if you lynch a GF you can assume there is a cop.

Unless the cop was night kill night 1. Then your just not reading. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm. So either JiF successfully protected AGAIN, or scum is holstering to make it seem like I’m the last bad guy left.

vote Nolder

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We could just no lynch and force you to pick your final 4/3.

I'm fact I think that sounds like a good idea.

vote no lynch

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Proofs in pudding, I listed 2 scum and you mocked me for it.

Not a good look, flappy 

Now you're trying to throw shade on the uncountered Doc who's led multiple scum lynches.  I'm pretty confident Nolder is the last scum, but if for some reason I'm wrong, you're getting a bullet tonight.  1x BPV could easily have been a scum role.  

Now you're trying to throw shade on the uncountered Doc who's led multiple scum lynches.  I'm pretty confident Nolder is the last scum, but if for some reason I'm wrong, you're getting a bullet tonight.  1x BPV could easily have been a scum role.  

3 in a row but who’s counting?

Bussing your whole teams not exactly difficult considering who scum has been 

??

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm. So either JiF successfully protected AGAIN, or scum is holstering to make it seem like I’m the last bad guy left.

vote Nolder

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I did self protect.  I don’t trust anyone to take this home but myself.  My scum hunting skills out weigh most power roles anyway. 

Nold?  Sucks that Gata pulled that sh*tty move.  That’s the only hold up I have here.

I have a feeling maybe there isn’t scum left but maybe a survivor?  Not sure just a thought why CTM might have a vest.  Because I doubt scum had 2 vests.  

LK seems like the logical choice today. 

Archived