Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, JiF said:

I did self protect.  I don’t trust anyone to take this home but myself.  My scum hunting skills out weigh most power roles anyway. 

Nold?  Sucks that Gata pulled that sh*tty move.  That’s the only hold up I have here.

I have a feeling maybe there isn’t scum left but maybe a survivor?  Not sure just a thought why CTM might have a vest.  Because I doubt scum had 2 vests.  

LK seems like the logical choice today. 

I told you to just policy lynch me.

I'm fact if you're going to have doubts you still can.

It will bring us to 3 way lylo.

Btw last time crusher announced that shots had been taken.

you weren't shot at last night jif.

imo 80 is odd night only sk and he couldn't shoot.

that bit about suck holstering was him being nervous and thinking he had to be the one to explain what was going on.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Now you're trying to throw shade on the uncountered Doc who's led multiple scum lynches.  I'm pretty confident Nolder is the last scum, but if for some reason I'm wrong, you're getting a bullet tonight.  1x BPV could easily have been a scum role.  

Throw shade? I'm making fun of him. Why you blowing him so hard

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Btw last time crusher announced that shots had been taken.

you weren't shot at last night jif.

imo 80 is odd night only sk and he couldn't shoot.

that bit about suck holstering was him being nervous and thinking he had to be the one to explain what was going on.

This is what I think, 4 scum vs 8 town doesnt make sense 

Game still on because third party.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Now you're trying to throw shade on the uncountered Doc who's led multiple scum lynches.  I'm pretty confident Nolder is the last scum, but if for some reason I'm wrong, you're getting a bullet tonight.  1x BPV could easily have been a scum role.  

80 trying hard to keep jif solidly under his spell.. 

vote 80

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm. So either JiF successfully protected AGAIN, or scum is holstering to make it seem like I’m the last bad guy left.

vote Nolder

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

80s plan imo.. 

1)Lynch nolder

2) shoot me tonight

3) continue to felate the arrogant dope jif the whole time

4) lynch lk with jifs help ftw

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

Barely paid attention and went 3/3 on evil players. might have to try this style out again in the future lol

Thanks for the game chimp, sorry I was not active for awhile, life got in the way for a bit 

Further proof that JN Mafia, even at 30 % effort level, is still better than any other Mafia platform out there.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Barely paid attention and went 3/3 on evil players. might have to try this style out again in the future lol

Thanks for the game chimp, sorry I was not active for awhile, life got in the way for a bit 

I fucked it up. Should have gave 80 every night kill and double voting power once he out survived one of the factions.(John wick mode)  He earned it at that point. My bad. I’d like to try this again at some point to get it to go down to the wire. 

Lot of you guys struggle playing with RL kicking in. Appreciate all and any of the effort. Looked fun to play and was fun to watch once the momentum picked up. 

Like to thank Stark and Spooty for carrying early game momentum as scum . Got them in hot water but they handle it well. Will let them post scum thread if they choose. 

JiF absolutely Batmanned da fuq out this bitch. Decker wanted to quit while he already has 2/3 scum team pegged. LOL he was awesome 

CTM came on later and played well at end game . Thanks to Nolder for filling in two spots. 

80 was a boss, underserved by the set up but a boss just the same . 

Thanks to Krak for playing best he can from Dark side of the moon 

Again,, thanks for playing this BAFM. 

Just by the way I didn't want to say anything while the game was going on because I didn't want it to effect anything but the reason I've been zoned out of the game the past few days is because my dad went into the hospital the other day. He's ok right now. I guess his heart rate was low or something? Anyway I've just been kind of moping around thinking about sh*t and visiting him in the hospital. So yeah anyway sorry if it came off like I just didn't care about the game or whatever I just had other stuff going on.

25 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Just by the way I didn't want to say anything while the game was going on because I didn't want it to effect anything but the reason I've been zoned out of the game the past few days is because my dad went into the hospital the other day. He's ok right now. I guess his heart rate was low or something? Anyway I've just been kind of moping around thinking about sh*t and visiting him in the hospital. So yeah anyway sorry if it came off like I just didn't care about the game or whatever I just had other stuff going on.

Sorry to hear that, man. Good to hear that he's doing okay now. Hope it stays that way.

34 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Sorry to hear about you Dad dude. Hope he feels better and still appreciate you playing and replaying. 

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

They really did, to the detriment of their position. But they made it a game. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Scum thread was a fun read.  Way to play out in front and keep the game interesting guys!

I just got so bored that I decided to just see what I could get away with. I really started to have fun once I did.

Going out the way I did > winning while hiding like a bitch.

And figuring @Nynaeve as a town PR after one day was pretty satisfying. ?

Archived