Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I ****ed it up. Should have gave 80 every night kill and double voting power once he out survived one of the factions.(John wick mode)  He earned it at that point. My bad. I’d like to try this again at some point to get it to go down to the wire. 

Lot of you guys struggle playing with RL kicking in. Appreciate all and any of the effort. Looked fun to play and was fun to watch once the momentum picked up. 

Like to thank Stark and Spooty for carrying early game momentum as scum . Got them in hot water but they handle it well. Will let them post scum thread if they choose. 

JiF absolutely Batmanned da fuq out this bitch. Decker wanted to quit while he already has 2/3 scum team pegged. LOL he was awesome 

CTM came on later and played well at end game . Thanks to Nolder for filling in two spots. 

80 was a boss, underserved by the set up but a boss just the same . 

Thanks to Krak for playing best he can from Dark side of the moon 

Again,, thanks for playing this BAFM. 

It was a well balanced and fun game, if jif wasnt well accustomed to getting bj's from dudes 80 probably wouldve won 

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I ****ed it up. Should have gave 80 every night kill and double voting power once he out survived one of the factions.(John wick mode)  He earned it at that point. My bad. I’d like to try this again at some point to get it to go down to the wire. 

Lot of you guys struggle playing with RL kicking in. Appreciate all and any of the effort. Looked fun to play and was fun to watch once the momentum picked up. 

Like to thank Stark and Spooty for carrying early game momentum as scum . Got them in hot water but they handle it well. Will let them post scum thread if they choose. 

JiF absolutely Batmanned da fuq out this bitch. Decker wanted to quit while he already has 2/3 scum team pegged. LOL he was awesome 

CTM came on later and played well at end game . Thanks to Nolder for filling in two spots. 

80 was a boss, underserved by the set up but a boss just the same . 

Thanks to Krak for playing best he can from Dark side of the moon 

Again,, thanks for playing this BAFM. 

That was a fun game!  Great set up! 

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sorry to hear that, man. Good to hear that he's doing okay now. Hope it stays that way.

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sorry to hear about you Dad dude. Hope he feels better and still appreciate you playing and replaying. 

Thanks guys. Yeah he's as good as he can be right now.

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You did catch me on Day 1 and you caught Stark, too, but let's not ignore the fact that you were about to carry @Jetsfan80 across the finish line on your back before @CTM slapped the stupid out of you.

Oh, and I totally shot 80s vest off, so ha, I was right!

And Krak.

I was voting 80 the whole way today, didn’t need CTM one bit. 

And saying this totally discredits Nold who called 80 scum way before echo in the room CTM.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

And Krak.

I was voting 80 the whole way today, didn’t need CTM one bit. 

And saying this totally discredits Nold who called 80 scum way before echo in the room CTM.

This guy lol, you fos'd me for saying I didnt trust 80s reveal but I'd vote stark or spoot and then when I bumped it after stark and spoot flipped scum you mocked me for voting 80 as if that way the worst idea imaginable. 

Lets face it, you were 80's puppet and SK MVP

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You were quieter than you normally are. You're normally one of the more outspoken and commanding players as VT, and I wasn't seeing that. Smelled like a PR trying to be low key.

I was busy, but okay.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

This guy lol, you fos'd me for saying I didnt trust 80s reveal but I'd vote stark or spoot and then when I bumped it after stark and spoot flipped scum you mocked me for voting 80 as if that way the worst idea imaginable. 

Lets face it, you were 80's puppet and SK MVP

Lmfao yes, such an MVP when I hammered him without a seconds thought.  And you of all people should know that a SK could help the town.  He want a threat. Keeping myself close to him was strategy.  And at the time, even knowing what we know now, you were a moron for focusing on 80 there.  You would have left Stark off the hook. 

You trying to take credit for anything this game is laughable.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Lmfao yes, such an MVP when I hammered him without a seconds thought.  And you of all people should know that a SK could help the town.  He want a threat. Keeping myself close to him was strategy.  And at the time, even knowing what we know now, you were a moron for focusing on 80 there.  You would have left Stark off the hook. 

Wait what??? 80 was SK after all? no way...

14 hours ago, JiF said:

80's ball prints are cemented in ya forehead but keep flapping, its amusing 

Archived