PFF’s Top 101 Players from 2018

prime21

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hello Thai first time long time would you rather have Von Miller or Jamal Adams I’ll hang up and listen

I'd just wish you'd hang up period. Von Miller wasn't even in the same draft as Adams so I don't understand your comparison. . Seems you're just negative on anything Jers, especially Adams. Sort of like a Patsie Troll. Adams is the best player on the Jets. When we drafted him it was rated an A. Would rather have had us pick John Ross (at #9) who's been a dud and was actually only graded a C- in that draft ? Nothing the Jets ever do is right with you. Man I wish you rooted for another team.

Don't know why everything is so negative with you. It's a terrible and a sad way to exist.

3 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I'd just wish you'd hang up period. Von Miller wasn't even in the same draft as Adams so I don't understand your comparison. . Seems you're just negative on anything Jers, especially Adams. Sort of like a Patsie Troll. Adams is the best player on the Jets. When we drafted him it was rated an A. Would rather have had us pick John Ross (at #9) who's been a dud and was actually only graded a C- in that draft ? Nothing the Jets ever do is right with you. Man I wish you rooted for another team.

Don't know why everything is so negative with you. It's a terrible and a sad way to exist.

THE COMPARISON IS THAT JAMAL ADAMS HAS A HIGHER PFF SCORE THAN VON MILLER AND THEY’RE NOT IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS PLAYERS THAI

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

THE COMPARISON IS THAT JAMAL ADAMS HAS A HIGHER PFF SCORE THAN VON MILLER AND THEY’RE NOT IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS PLAYERS THAI

• This list is based solely on 2018 play. Nothing that happened in previous years or may happen in the future is accounted for. This isn’t about class or talent; it’s about performance throughout the 2018 NFL season.
  • This list is created with an “all positions are created equal” mantra. So, you won’t see 32 quarterbacks heading the list — even though that is the game’s most valuable position. Instead, we take a look at how guys played relative to what is expected from their position.

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hello Dave Gettleman, Big Macc here.  Willing to send the 20th best player for the 27th best player and a second round pick.  Do we have a deal?

14 minutes ago, prime21 said:
  • This list is based solely on 2018 play. Nothing that happened in previous years or may happen in the future is accounted for. This isn’t about class or talent; it’s about performance throughout the 2018 NFL season.
  • This list is created with an “all positions are created equal” mantra. So, you won’t see 32 quarterbacks heading the list — even though that is the game’s most valuable position. Instead, we take a look at how guys played relative to what is expected from their position.

So you’re saying this list is trash is what you’re saying 

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So you’re saying this list is trash is what you’re saying 

I didn't say anything. I just cut and pasted from the article. 

I'm just sitting back and enjoying reading the comments about the guy who was #20 on the list.

58 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Argue with the people who did the ratings. Most JET fans would be happy with this. But not you. You don't like Adams, I get it I think EVERYONE here gets it. Just deal with it. God it's been two years, just accept it instead of being so damn negative all the time. .

Archived