Sign in to follow this  
kelly

Anyone planning on watching the AAF ? ( AAF merged)

4 minutes ago, pfilippone said:

I'm watching both games free from the AAF's website via streaming.  Looks like amateur hour: games starting late, graphics, audio come and go. I guess they skimped on rehearsals to save $$$

Day 1, hour 1. The first NFL Games were played with players drinking beer and smoking on the sidelines. LOL. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

San Diego at San Antonio

Atlanta at Orlando

That beat is fire! LOL

Want to jump on the Apollos bandwagon, so I need a hat.... but they don't have any yet!! Come on, guys!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Just for fun I checked the prices of their merch.  Not cheap at all (e.g. $30 for a t-shirt) .  It's ridiculous for them to try to shake down football fans like that.

Agree, dumb. Build a brand first. Also, I looked at tickets, $20.00 for "General Admission" which is upper deck angled end zone crap. Want a "good seat"? To watch the Orlando Apollos play the Memphis Hackenhmbergs? LOL. $60 per seat. Please, AAF, get your sh*t together. You had about 4,000 people there last night.....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

You can probably find local deals for tics or just go to game and buy something very cheap at the stadium. But I saw this deal for Apollos tics at half price via Travelzoo. https://www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/florida-southeast/-15-up-Orlando-Apollos-All-Games-Season-Tix-up-to-50-Off-2716819/  PS on the Alliance website I saw an Apollos knit cap for $20 (New Era).

We should do a Florida JN Apollos trip. I'm down!

45 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

You can probably find local deals for tics or just go to game and buy something very cheap at the stadium. But I saw this deal for Apollos tics at half price via Travelzoo. https://www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/florida-southeast/-15-up-Orlando-Apollos-All-Games-Season-Tix-up-to-50-Off-2716819/  PS on the Alliance website I saw an Apollos knit cap for $20 (New Era).

Yes..a knit cap. For the Orlando Apollos. Orlando, is in Florida. Knit. Cap. 

Brilliant. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Thank you for further displaying the dilemma in jpegs and links. That you think $30 for a t-shirt is a lot of money says a bit more about you than it does the actual cost of the merchandise. I think you may want to sit back and consider that it's 2019, not 1989.

They don't even have an established "brand" or fanbase yet. Pricing Orlando Apollos tagged stuff at a rate commensurate with an NFL level market is dumb. LOL. I buy Grunt Style high quality T shirts (NexTlevel) for $22. A gray heather T with silkscreened logo of a team that has existed for 10 minutes shouldn't cost $30.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Millennials: Wahhhh late capitalism is balls 

Also millennials: Ooh that Urban Outfitters T-shirt evocative of Weezer’s Blue Album is only $40 and I can purchase it in a size that’s clearly too small for my hummus-destroyed physique? Yes plz

Blue album ******* rocked. 1994/95 was a good time for music.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I never would have guessed you were a despicable hipster, JE. Now I know. Now. I. Know.

LOL. Hipster? This is me mid 90s....

FB_IMG_1548532030378.jpg.2a3282e09a1cffea7ea87e86e479bcc4.jpg

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

1. Thank you for your service. The nation and her people owe you a debt it can never fully repay. 

2. I’m assuming you’re hiding your right hand in the pic so no one sees the black nail polish and your hair is matted down like you just yanked off a fedora before the shot was taken, Nigel. 

No. I had trendy steampunk goggles 20 years before it was trendy and became the domain of semiliterate edgelords.

And.... my name is Jonas!

(Not really)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Birmingham Iron at 4 oclock. My sons Instagram fansite: @iron.updates

Twitter: @aafironupdates

A bit unwieldy but hes new at this. Be gentle 😁

Its a cool name, for people who don't know, Alabama is huge for cast Iron mills. Most Fire hydrants are made in Alabama, Birmingham and Anniston, as is a lot of Iron Ductile piping for water/fire mains etc.. They also do M1 Abrams refurbs near Anniston..

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company