Sign in to follow this  
kelly

Anyone planning on watching the AAF ? ( AAF merged)

Hackenberg has identified his throwing motion as problematic before, though, and it did nothing to keep him in the NFL. After working out with Lee confidant Jeff Christensen last offseason, Hackenberg blamed a lack of Jets feedback for stunting his development.

-8 team league that runs through April 27th. 10 weeks of regular season. 4 teams make the playoffs.

-4 games every weekend. 2 games on Saturday. 2 games on Sunday. One game starts at 4 the other starts at 8 (except for tonight).

-The goal of the league is to be quick and offensive. Every team has to go for two. There are no kickoffs. Every team gets the ball on the 25-yard line. Instead of onside kicks, a team gets to attempt a fourth-and-10 from its own 35-yard line and keeps the ball if it converts, otherwise the other team takes over.

-There are 30 second play clocks instead of the normal 40 in NFL.

-The league is deemphasizing offensive holding. This could be very funny.

-There are some CFB “legends” playing. Trent Richardson, Trevor Knight, Christian Hackenberg (somehow a starter), Aaron Murray, Stephen Hill (sorry for the reminder he exists, Jets fans), Scott Tolzien, Zach Mettenberger, Garret Gilbert

-The coaches ain’t too bad either: Steve Spurrier (!!!!), Mike Singletary, Rick Neuheisel.

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I got me some over's in tonight's games.  I get the feeling that it could get reset to a higher number down the road.  In any case, it's the first game of the season so teams are probably not settled in plus we've got Steve Spurrier on one sideline.  I have to think that will be worth some points.

6-3 halftime 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Millennials: Wahhhh late capitalism is balls 

Also millennials: Ooh that Urban Outfitters T-shirt evocative of Weezer’s Blue Album is only $40 and I can purchase it in a size that’s clearly too small for my hummus-destroyed physique? Yes plz

Millennials modern fit t-shirts....

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company