No Football Pre-Combine Draft

New York Mick

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

I don’t want him to leave. I want him to get replaced as a starting LT and his contract restructured. They’re going to need depth on the online so he’s worth keeping but not at his current contract. Cutting him opens 8 mil if he won’t restructure which they could use to sign another OT. 

How much would Trent Brown cost per/year? 10 million? I'd cut Beachum in a NY minute & give his salary to Brown.

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

That’s Donovan Smith and Trent Brown. I’d sign either in a heartbeat. Both are looking for their first big contract.

FCC3567F-8C99-46C3-9115-D5B39B85212B.png

0BB495C5-0306-4481-86C3-0EA0AB95AD4C.png

I actually think the players that might be available in this free agency period fit exactly what the Jets are lacking & we can use the draft to fill in after.

We need Oline- Brown, Smith, Paradis, Morse might be available. We need help on Dline if we go to a 4/3, Flowers, Clowney, Clark, Lawrence, Graham, Wake (1 year?). 

We need a star RB to help Sam & one of the best in the league is sitting there in Le'veon Bell & we have the money. 

We need a WR but there might be some bargains after the 1st wave of free agency, Eli Rogers? 

6 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I don’t want him to leave. I want him to get replaced as a starting LT and his contract restructured. They’re going to need depth on the online so he’s worth keeping but not at his current contract. Cutting him opens 8 mil if he won’t restructure which they could use to sign another OT. 

Fair enough

Archived