Bargain bin veteran free agents?

Jetster

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This has to be part of the construction.  They have too many holes to fill to only sign young up and coming players.

If I'm Mac, I go all out for 3-4 positions/players.  Bell, OL, WR, Edge or CB - the rest, just fill with roster fodder.  We've seen first hand how little they do to help you win ball games so stop gaps are critical to be somewhat competitive while you groom Sam.  

And it could work, if somehow all the new faces suddenly make Mac better at drafting good football players.  

I don’t think that will work with our new scheme........

I’m kidding and just being a smart ass, I know what you meant. 

Well, we'll see. The future isn't known to any of us based on past experiences. Sam Darnold behind a revamped Oline will have a lot to say about our future. 

Steelers drafted tremendously but havent won a Super Bowl with Super Stars like, Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, Decastro, Juju, Watt, in fact they missed the playoffs last year. 

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Well, we'll see. The future isn't known to any of us based on past experiences. Sam Darnold behind a revamped Oline will have a lot to say about our future. 

Steelers drafted tremendously but havent won a Super Bowl with Super Stars like, Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, Decastro, Juju, Watt, in fact they missed the playoffs last year. 

Because their defenses have mostly sucked since guys like Polamalu and James Harrison got old 

Archived