Patriot Killa

Kyler Murray officially choosing Football over Baseball

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Rosen doesn’t fit his offense at all

That's what I was thinking. If he wants to come in and be able to do what he wants to do, he may want to draft the guy he thinks can do it.  That will be interesting  to see/ 

8 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

That's what I was thinking. If he wants to come in and be able to do what he wants to do, he may want to draft the guy he thinks can do it.  That will be interesting  to see/ 

I don’t understand why they would hire Kingsbury if they don’t want him to also run his offense

Trying to get a dropback qb like Rosen to run that playbook is like asking Dewayne Robertson to play Nose in a 3-4

Just now, Philc1 said:

I don’t understand why they would hire Kingsbury if they don’t want him to also run his offense

Trying to get a dropback qb like Rosen to run that playbook is like asking Dewayne Robertson to play Nose in a 3-4

Ahh yes. I agree.  I can understand them drafting Rosen last season, but everything changes when you one and done your HC.  That is a crunch it up and throw it all in the trash type of move and getting a new QB who can run the new HC's offense with the first pick seems realistic.  I can see this happening. That's if KK really likes him like he said arbitrarily last season. 

I’m not condemning him for going for what he wants, I’m saying what he wants isn’t going to work out. Which is football. Hell, maybe I’m wrong. But I just don’t see it. I think staying with the MLB would be ideal. But what do I know.

I like baseball but I think that there are very few things that could compare with being an NFL QB. Hard to pass that up if you have a chance to start and to get a big contract.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

28 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Maybe I’m missing something but I’m not sure how this affects us unless he is likely to go in the top three and it sounds like he is not.

It probably won't but you never know. Supposedly some NFL executives think he's going top 10 -- a lot of time between now and the draft.

14 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Way to short to be effective at the next level.  The dolphins will be all over him.  Hahahaha.

I could definitely see the Fins move up to get him, just a gut feeling. Definitely a type of move they would make.

10 hours ago, King P said:

No way Murray is 5'10. Here's Murray with Tua and Haskins together.

1zn0jtc.jpg

Tua is 6'1 and Haskins is 6'3. Murray is nowhere near 5'10. He looks more like 5'7 lol

Yeah, nothing more scientific then judging height by a picture lol but since you bring it up lets look at a much more accurate angle that doesn't show him clearly behind both players.

Image result for kyler murray dwayne haskins tua tagovailoa

Not sure about you but certainly doesn't look like a half a foot of difference in height between Tua and Kyler to me. 

Here's Kyler and Doug Flutie who was listed as 5'10 during his playing days although I will admit he's probably closer to 5'9.

DuFPNszWsAAKzOw.thumb.jpg.e9c4899c75b3feb9f3fdd8501853e3ce.jpg

DuFPM6PXQAAKcHI.thumb.jpg.21ef154c983ff91c344b94afdbbd7d08.jpg

Regardless, not sure why so many are trying to speculate his height as being shorter than listed when we will get the exact measurement at the combine.

3 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

Maybe I’m missing something but I’m not sure how this affects us unless he is likely to go in the top three and it sounds like he is not.

It’ll effect us when Arizona trades Rosen and drafts Murray. Heard it here first folks.