Vinny Curry Released

choon328

20 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

The bastard spawn of Vinnie Johnson and Stephan Curry.  Shocking that Tampa Bay cut him loose.  Toilet Bowles could have "coached him up"  just in time for next year's AAF draft.

You sure? PFF said he was Eddy Curry and Vinny from the JerseyShore love child

23 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

The bastard spawn of Vinnie Johnson and Stephan Curry.  Shocking that Tampa Bay cut him loose.  Toilet Bowles could have "coached him up"  just in time for next year's AAF draft.

We better not get stuck with this guy!

I get people not wanting to add 30 year old players, but I don't understand a place where people brag about their football knowledge, but are proud they have never heard of Vinny Curry. He was a 2nd round pick, Conference USA defensive player of the year and full time starter on the 2017 super bowl champs.  Guess we'd better make fun of the GM for not signing Johnny Manziel and Dez Bryant.

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I get people not wanting to add 30 year old players, but I don't understand a place where people brag about their football knowledge, but are proud they have never heard of Vinny Curry. He was a 2nd round pick, Conference USA defensive player of the year and full time starter on the 2017 super bowl champs.  Guess we'd better make fun of the GM for not signing Johnny Manziel and Dez Bryant.

Yea I agree with you, I'm surprised how many people don't know who he is. The issue for me is outside of like 2014 he's only averaged 3 sacks per year. He could have a place on this team but I wouldn't be spending much on him. Maybe he likes the philly/jersey area and wants to come back this way?

10 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Yea I agree with you, I'm surprised how many people don't know who he is. The issue for me is outside of like 2014 he's only averaged 3 sacks per year. He could have a place on this team but I wouldn't be spending much on him. Maybe he likes the philly/jersey area and wants to come back this way?

He's from Neptune. 

37 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Well yeah the Knicks only traded 5 first round picks for him

LMAO. Good catch! Jeez, those days were the start of "good times" with the Knicks huh? :rolleyes:

That slip just shows how much I know and care about this Vinny guy though.

Archived