Antonio done with the Steelers

JetFanatic

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

I do agree something is up in Pittsburgh. I don’t blame Brown for all of the Steeler problems that he is having. I’m sure plenty are to blame. I just think he’s not right in the head and not what we need is all. 

I been trying to tell you CL its Big Ben or Mike Tomlin something is up in Pittsburgh. 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I been trying to tell you CL its Big Ben or Mike Tomlin something is up in Pittsburgh. 

I’ve blames those 2 specifically for the Steelers mess for a while. I know they are part of the problem. It doesn’t change how I feel about AB though. He’s crazy enough and not appealing enough all on his own. 

12 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Meh some of you guys are just as over dramatic as he is.

PK do you honestly believe that? As the weeks go on this seems like it's going way past the primadona WR. Did you see that elliptical video? I watched that video and I honestly felt sorry for the guy, he really seems like something is genuinely wrong with him. This is reminiscent of T.O. with the eagles before he threatened to kill himself. I know as fans we tend to (unfairly) rip apart everything these guys do, but I dont know... Something doesnt seem right with this guy. I'm just saying I wouldnt be surprised to find out that he had some genuine mental health issues ala Brandon Marshall. Either way, I wish him the best. 

The Steelers only have 1 agenda now & that's waiting to see what NFC teams will give up for Brown. There is no way on gods green earth they're trading in the AFC. You don't trade a top 3 WR to the Pats, or KC, or Cleveland, or Baltimore. John Lynch seems like one of those Head in the clouds, we can fix anyone type of guys. My guess is a cross country trip for Antonio to San Fran. 

4 hours ago, Jetster said:

The Steelers only have 1 agenda now & that's waiting to see what NFC teams will give up for Brown. There is no way on gods green earth they're trading in the AFC. You don't trade a top 3 WR to the Pats, or KC, or Cleveland, or Baltimore. John Lynch seems like one of those Head in the clouds, we can fix anyone type of guys. My guess is a cross country trip for Antonio to San Fran. 

I was thinking SFO or even Carolina.  But Carolina is too geographically close to Pittsburgh.  NFC + about as far away from the Pittsburgh markets as physically as possible = San Francisco.  Bonus:  Brown wouldn't play in Pittsburgh until 2023.  

Peter king says........5 teams in the running 

New York JetsMakes a ton of sense, because the Jets aren’t averse to spending big in free agency so why would they be averse to making a big deal? I’ve maintained that Robby Anderson and a fairly high pick would be a fair trade, because it would rid the Steelers of the Brown headache and, though the Jets and Steelers meet this fall in New Jersey, wouldn’t mean the Steelers would be dealing him to anything but an occasional on-field rival. This is the franchise where Santonio Holmes went to disappear nine years ago. Anderson and JuJu Smith-Schuster would be a formidable receiver duo for the next few years too.

On 2/19/2019 at 7:13 PM, joewilly12 said:

Both of them are the biggest problems in Pitt, but nobody wants to put any blame on Big Ben because of this "QB privilege" horsecrap

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, Dcat said:

I was thinking SFO or even Carolina.  But Carolina is too geographically close to Pittsburgh.  NFC + about as far away from the Pittsburgh markets as physically as possible = San Francisco.  Bonus:  Brown wouldn't play in Pittsburgh until 2023.  

The main thing is the steelers want him out of the AFC so they don't potentially have to face him every year head to head or have him playing on a team competing with them for a wildcard

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

"In the running"?   Peter King is surmising at best. 

is not based on fact, just conjecture and what he thinks is logical

I stopped listening to Peter King after he said we'd go 0-16 and win the Jadeveon Clowney Bowl in 2013.

Archived