Aaron Glenn Possibly becoming a DC

20andOut

A great Jet that seems to fly under the radar when everybody talks about former players

Report: Bengals want to interview Aaron Glenn for DC opening

Posted by Josh Alper on February 14, 2019, 2:04 PM EST
gettyimages-51817438-e1550171053249.jpg?
Getty Images

The Bengals zeroed in on Todd Grantham as their top candidate for their defensive coordinator vacancy, but Grantham will be staying at the University of Florida after getting a raise from the school.

That leaves the Bengals to move onto other candidates to run the defense for head coach Zac Taylor. One of the names that came up in early stages of their search was Saints secondary coach Aaron Glenn and he’s reportedly back on the list.

Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that the Bengals want to move forward with an interview with Glenn.

Glenn has been on the New Orleans coaching staff since 2016. He’s also coached with the Browns and scouted with the Jets since ending a 15-year career as a cornerback in the NFL.

Rams cornerbacks coach Aubrey Pleasant and former Falcons defensive coordinator Marquand Manuel have also been linked with the opening in Cincinnati.

• Nope... Saints denied the Bengals the right to interview him.  Next.  The SAINTS DENIED THE BENGALS THE RIGHT TO INTERVIEW HIM.  the saints told the bengals that they could not interview him.  When asked by the Bengals if they could interview Aaron Glenn, the Saints said no. The New Orleans Saints, in the matter of Aaron Glenn interviewing for the vacant Cincinnati Bengal Defensive Coordinator position refused the request.

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:
  • Nope... Saints denied the Bengals the right to interview him.  Next.  The SAINTS DENIED THE BENGALS THE RIGHT TO INTERVIEW HIM.  the saints told the bengals that they could not interview him.  When asked by the Bengals if they could interview Aaron Glenn, the Saints said no. The New Orleans Saints, in the matter of Aaron Glenn interviewing for the vacant Cincinnati Bengal Defensive Coordinator position refused the request.

2 hours ago, 20andOut said:

A great Jet that seems to fly under the radar when everybody talks about former players

Report: Bengals want to interview Aaron Glenn for DC opening

Posted by Josh Alper on February 14, 2019, 2:04 PM EST
gettyimages-51817438-e1550171053249.jpg?
Getty Images

The Bengals zeroed in on Todd Grantham as their top candidate for their defensive coordinator vacancy, but Grantham will be staying at the University of Florida after getting a raise from the school.

That leaves the Bengals to move onto other candidates to run the defense for head coach Zac Taylor. One of the names that came up in early stages of their search was Saints secondary coach Aaron Glenn and he’s reportedly back on the list.

Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that the Bengals want to move forward with an interview with Glenn.

Glenn has been on the New Orleans coaching staff since 2016. He’s also coached with the Browns and scouted with the Jets since ending a 15-year career as a cornerback in the NFL.

Rams cornerbacks coach Aubrey Pleasant and former Falcons defensive coordinator Marquand Manuel have also been linked with the opening in Cincinnati.

Okay guys, just Remember stay alert for the fake spike.   

57 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There are at least eight reports on line saying the exact same thing that I posted.  What am I missing here?

57 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Fourteen, and counting, "hot" replies to something that is not going to happen.

5 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

There are at least eight reports on line saying the exact same thing that I posted.  What am I missing here?

LOL I'm not questioning the veracity of your report.  I'm just using this thread as an excuse to post a clip from a funny skit from Key and Peele.  :)

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

LOL I'm not questioning the veracity of your report.  I'm just using this thread as an excuse to post a clip from a funny skit from Key and Peele.  :)

I know it's not you, but why is everyone commenting on something that isn't going to happen? I got a good laugh anyway,  those two are brilliant and hilarious.  The  world could use a lot more of their kind of humor.  Maybe race wouldn't be such a "sensitive" issue.  And the Aaron Glenn Posts continue.

3 hours ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

How many times was that a "no"?  I lost count

27 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

How many times was that a "no"?  I lost count

Obviously not enough. Started out with just the first line. Then, as the thread developed, despite the fact that he won't be interviewing for the job, I added the rest.  The board still hasn't noticed, I guess posting and reading are two different functions.... Oh,  never mind.?

13 hours ago, rillo said:

Always was a fan, hated seeing him leave to the Texans in that expansion draft crap.

I think they had a deal with the Texans to shed a couple bad contracts.  The replacement for the lineman who we have up worked out really well but Donnie Abraham suct

Archived