Butt Fumble

choon328

@GaryM butt fumbled me 23 times in a matter of minutes. That must be a record.

Now in full disclosure I butt fumbled him a few times after he stalked me in the Kap thread and handed out buttfumbles a few times to me for no reason besides making a neutral point without ever defending Kap. So the newbie deserved a little payback. That being said he's new so I'll just chalk up to him craving attention. Using buttfumbles bc you don't agree seems to be pretty damn childish and unwarranted especially when you don't have the capacity to even respond to what I said. I'm sure Gary is a nice kid. Maybe reevaluate your usage of the butt fumbles. No hard feelings kid

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Perfectly normal adult male behavior.

Says the guy who goes on hiatus for months while hitting the refresh button on his whereabouts thread 9782 times per day, only to return when the whereabouts thread falls off the front page.....

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

Best way to get butt fumbles is to cry about getting butt fumbles 

I'm not here for internet approval. My self esteem isn't predicated on positive or negative reactions in this site. The only thing I want is to have a civil discourse about the team I love. But, we now live in an age in which if you don't agree with someone you automatically are their enemy. Thus, the butt fumbles and down voting by new members.

There has been a new wave of members the past year that spam the boards with pointless thread after pointless thread. They're running wild down voting everybody while not even contributing to the discussion. If you're going to dislike an opinion by another poster at the very least you should have enough guts to give your own opinion. 

I've been on this site for 12 years but I've been more active the 2nd half of that run. I've used the butt fumble 19 times in that time before I did it 3 times yesterday, so I don't use it lightly. Go look at all of the new posters. Go look at the poster who I called out. 184 butt fumbles in 4 months. That is more than most members who have been here a lot longer. I'm honestly just tired of the new members doing whatever the **** they want and getting away with it. It's getting old fast.

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

@GaryM butt fumbled me 23 times in a matter of minutes. That must be a record.

Now in full disclosure I butt fumbled him a few times after he stalked me in the Kap thread and handed out buttfumbles a few times to me for no reason besides making a neutral point without ever defending Kap. So the newbie deserved a little payback. That being said he's new so I'll just chalk up to him craving attention. Using buttfumbles bc you don't agree seems to be pretty damn childish and unwarranted especially when you don't have the capacity to even respond to what I said. I'm sure Gary is a nice kid. Maybe reevaluate your usage of the butt fumbles. No hard feelings kid

Good post.  Very impressed with your response.  I was rolling when I saw the string he put together on you. "Man on a Mission".  You are right on with your read of the situation.  I believe you gave me a couple, so I was kind of on the other side of the "fence".  I know you better than he does, so it didn't bother me.  Kaepernick does that to people.  It's his greatest skill.

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

Says the guy who goes on hiatus for months while hitting the refresh button on his whereabouts thread 9782 times per day, only to return when the whereabouts thread falls off the front page.....

Moth ^^^ to a flame.

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No one has ever heard of either of you so be grateful you pay attention to each other. 

SAR I

Shouldn't you be paying a young Mexican boy to wash the rims on your (insert fake rich guy car) on all fours while you finger your hairy belly button?

Dude, he butt fumbled me the whole time too. But I take it as understanding that I’m beautiful and magnificent. His jealousy, a badge of honor upon my superior intellect and physical dominance. In prior ages, I’d worry that he’d seek to destroy my legacy as Iago conspired against Othello but today this envious charlatán can merely compare me to another young, beautiful, Latino man.

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Dude, he butt fumbled me the whole time too. But I take it as understanding that I’m beautiful and magnificent. His jealousy, a badge of honor upon my superior intellect and physical dominance. In prior ages, I’d worry that he’d seek to destroy my legacy as Iago conspired against Othello but today this envious charlatán can merely compare me to another young, beautiful, Latino man.

Go back to sleep.  It's too early for this crap.  Go rest your "beautiful mind".?

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

I'm not here for internet approval. My self esteem isn't predicated on positive or negative reactions in this site. The only thing I want is to have a civil discourse about the team I love. But, we now live in an age in which if you don't agree with someone you automatically are their enemy. Thus, the butt fumbles and down voting by new members.

There has been a new wave of members the past year that spam the boards with pointless thread after pointless thread. They're running wild down voting everybody while not even contributing to the discussion. If you're going to dislike an opinion by another poster at the very least you should have enough guts to give your own opinion. 

I've been on this site for 12 years but I've been more active the 2nd half of that run. I've used the butt fumble 19 times in that time before I did it 3 times yesterday, so I don't use it lightly. Go look at all of the new posters. Go look at the poster who I called out. 184 butt fumbles in 4 months. That is more than most members who have been here a lot longer. I'm honestly just tired of the new members doing whatever the **** they want and getting away with it. It's getting old fast.

Brah, you should’ve responded to my note with a self deprecating joke. Instead you come back with the Bridget Jones Diary. Yoinks!

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

At least you didn't get the Mehta icon!

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I think for fun you should to go tell your wife that GaryM butfumbling you is really starting to piss you off. 

Dont provide any other context.

Then please report back with her reaction.

This really might be one of the greatest posts in JN history.

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

I think for fun you should to go tell your wife that GaryM butfumbling you is really starting to piss you off. 

Dont provide any other context.

Then please report back with her reaction.

Should YouTube that reaction 

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

Shouldn't you be paying a young Mexican boy to wash the rims on your (insert fake rich guy car) on all fours while you finger your hairy belly button?

Take away the Mexican part, and this post is just fine. But since you said Mexican, you'll probably be banned LOL

Archived