Butt Fumble

choon328

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

Shouldn't you be paying a young Mexican boy to wash the rims on your (insert fake rich guy car) on all fours while you finger your hairy belly button?

So now it's come to the point where using descriptive language to describe the type of boy who would be washing the rims on a car, is viewed as "racist".  For me, I took it as meaning that Mexicans are hard working and industrious, and that a Mexican boy would be willing and ambitious enough to be looking to earn some money.  I thought you did too.  Yesterday, when you were defending Kaepernick, no one here would have referred  to you as "racist".  Today you make a joke in response to a snarky remark made by a pompous "rich guy", and poof, you're a racist.  Funny, how that works.  Actually, it's sad to me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, choon328 said:

@GaryM butt fumbled me 23 times in a matter of minutes. That must be a record.

Now in full disclosure I butt fumbled him a few times after he stalked me in the Kap thread and handed out buttfumbles a few times to me for no reason besides making a neutral point without ever defending Kap. So the newbie deserved a little payback. That being said he's new so I'll just chalk up to him craving attention. Using buttfumbles bc you don't agree seems to be pretty damn childish and unwarranted especially when you don't have the capacity to even respond to what I said. I'm sure Gary is a nice kid. Maybe reevaluate your usage of the butt fumbles. No hard feelings kid

that icon is for phagitz

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

So now it's come to the point where using descriptive language to describe the type of boy who would be washing the rims on a car, is viewed as "racist".  For me, I took it as meaning that Mexicans are hard working and industrious, and that a Mexican boy would be willing and ambitious enough to be looking to earn some money.  I thought you did too.  Yesterday, when you were defending Kaepernick, no one here would have referred  to you as "racist".  Today you make a joke in response to a snarky remark made by a pompous "rich guy", and poof, you're a racist.  Funny, how that works.  Actually, it's sad to me.

I’m glad I’m a California girl, my people are everywhere out here; our food, names of cities and streets and I’ll also accept thanks for my people bringing the whole cowboy culture, the lingo and free range ranching to the gringos!

That American cowboy image is because of my people, including the guitar and sappy love songs.  ???

1 minute ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I’m glad I’m a California girl, my people are everywhere out here; our food, names of cities and streets and I’ll also accept thanks for my people bringing the whole cowboy culture, the lingo and free range ranching to the gringos!

That American cowboy image is because of my people, including the guitar and sappy love songs.  ???

image.png.6604ca3da9da4d4002446b1191e89afa.png

2 hours ago, Pac said:

I think for fun you should to go tell your wife that GaryM butfumbling you is really starting to piss you off. 

Dont provide any other context.

Then please report back with her reaction.

She said, "I'm sorry Gary M keeps butt fumbling you, do you want to make your niece and nephew Sundaes"?  Shes a Bills fan so she really doesn't give an eff word about anything Jets related.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Racist posts are not tolerated on JN.

SAR I

Saying Mexican boy isn't racist old man. It's just describing your preference. Next time I'll just say young boy bc I'm sure you don't care about the ethnicity.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yes it is. That is

literally

what this entire thread is about.

The thread is about calling out all of the new people on the board who are down voting constantly. I actually told the guy it was all good in my first post. Have someone read it to you.

5 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Careful Helen, Gringo, can be construed as...… They're watching.....??

I actually wasn't defending his actions, I was just making the point that the NFL caved and gave him reportedly between $40-$60 million bc they were guilty of collusion. That's the only point i was making.

Are you trying to say that little white boys aren't hard working, industrious and ambitious?

#thatsracist

6 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The thread is about calling out all of the new people on the board who are down voting constantly. I actually told the guy it was all good in my first post. Have someone read it to you.

Lot of words just to say you enjoy shopping for orange mango scented candles and spending time in the seasonal section of Walgreens while you dream of how beautiful you can decorate the house with cute knick knacks and such.

11 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Careful Helen, Gringo, can be construed as...… They're watching.....??

Hey there, I have family in Mexico that are red heads with freckles, lots of blonde hair and blue eyes, and thankfully enough Native American to make it interesting.

In sum, unfortunately, I look like a Gringa, so no insult meant.  ?

4 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Hey there, I have family in Mexico that are red heads with freckles, lots of blonde hair and blue eyes, and thankfully enough Native American to make it interesting.

In sum, unfortunately, I look like a Gringa, so no insult meant.  ?

San Patricios?

1 minute ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Haha, you know about them?  They’re heroes in Mexico.  Yes, I have a wee touch of the Irish, only 1%. 

Alas, 60% Spanish, 31% Native American.

Of course. The Irish are everywhere, particularly in the militaries of countries around the world. One of Chile and Peru's founding fathers is a guy named Bernardo O'Higgins, a friend of Simon Bolivar. The "Father of the Argentine Navy" and a national hero down there was an Irishman named William Brown. Its why I think its funny that a people mostly descended from Western Europeans are somehow considered a different "race" in an effort to divide us. But now I've gone political....lol

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lot of words just to say you enjoy shopping for orange mango scented candles and spending time in the seasonal section of Walgreens while you dream of how beautiful you can decorate the house with cute knick knacks and such.

Homophobia? Interesting

3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Homophobia? Interesting

Actually, pointing out that you do womanly things and hating/slandering homosexuals are quite different. I’d also like to point out that jumping to conclusions is also a beautiful example of you doing just that. Womanly things.

you tried though.??

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Actually, pointing out that you do womanly things and hating/slandering homosexuals are quite different. I’d also like to point out that jumping to conclusions is also a beautiful example of you doing just that. Womanly things.

you tried though.??

Just like you did when I said "Mexican boy". So I guess we're both women. Congrats.

Just now, choon328 said:

Just like you did when I said "Mexican boy". So I guess we're both women. Congrats.

Sure, except you legitimately stereotyped a entire race of people and I’ve seen better posters be banned for smaller things. So yeah! like I said, will be looking forward to your deepest thoughts and reflections on the next episode of needless JetNation blabber.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Sure, except you legitimately stereotyped a entire race of people and I’ve seen better posters be banned for smaller things. So yeah! like I said, will be looking forward to your deepest thoughts and reflections on the next episode of needless JetNation blabber.

The best part of this is the idea that SAR1 would ever let someone from Central America touch his Beemer. 

24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

you tried though.??

The term you're seeking is Effeminate:D

Archived