Jump to content

Butt Fumble


choon328
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Trust the authority ^^^

Don't start. You claim to be above this crap, but alas you're just like the rest of the motley crue. 

You've made it clear you don't like me, so WHY respond? 

move along little monkey and be on your way. :)

Or BETTER YET! Put me on IGNORE. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Sure, except you legitimately stereotyped a entire race of people and I’ve seen better posters be banned for smaller things. So yeah! like I said, will be looking forward to your deepest thoughts and reflections on the next episode of needless JetNation blabber.

I actually didn't stereotype anybody. I suggested SAR likes watching Mexican boys clean his car. If anybody is stereotyping it's you for assuming I said Mexican bc they were cleaning a car and not bc that's what his preference is. You automatically assumed racist intent, maybe bc racism is in the front of your mind? You are from Mississippi according to your profile so that's not much of a stretch. I guess we'll really never know.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Don't start. You claim to be above this crap, but alas you're just like the rest of the motley crue. 

You've made it clear you don't like me, so WHY respond? 

move along little monkey and be on your way. :)

You guys should butt fuuu...mble reach other. It's awesome!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I actually didn't stereotype anybody. I suggested SAR likes watching Mexican boys clean his car. If anybody is stereotyping it's you for assuming I said Mexican bc they were cleaning a car and not bc that's what his preference is. You automatically assumed racist intent, maybe bc racism is in the front of your mind? You are from Mississippi according to your profile so that's not much of a stretch. I guess we'll really never know.

 

You really showed me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This morning I posted about this thread in road fan's over the top reflections soliloquy. You guys have exceeded my expectations, though. I'll repeat my point from there again here now. WTF is going on here? Between the complaints about butt fumbles, guys trying to one up each other to be the coolest 7th grade girl posting memes, and the racist accusations, this place is going off the rails.

This is a freaking Jets football fan board. Can we get back on the reservation? (gratuitous Native American joke, just to fit in here) Somewhere out there even the esteemed(?) @UnitedWhofans is laughing at all this nonsense!   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Don't start. You claim to be above this crap, but alas you're just like the rest of the motley crue. 

You've made it clear you don't like me, so WHY respond? 

move along little monkey and be on your way. :)

Or BETTER YET! Put me on IGNORE. 

I have zero problems with you. I like busting chops. I do it to everyone. It’s each persons perigatuve as to how big a hissy fit they throw in reaction.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

This one has been, particularly, spicy.

I honestly thought the thread had more potential... feel like the givers are being lazy and the takers are just soggy from all the other tears they been shedding the past few threads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

The guys on this JN forum have an particular obsession with butt fumbles, much like the Brokeback Mountain and Texas boys....

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.  Own it!

Saying ‘nothing wrong with that’ doesnt negate that you’re implying homosexuality as a derogatory insult. Bigot.

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

This morning I posted about this thread in road fan's over the top reflections soliloquy. You guys have exceeded my expectations, though. I'll repeat my point from there again here now. WTF is going on here? Between the complaints about butt fumbles, guys trying to one up each other to be the coolest 7th grade girl posting memes, and the racist accusations, this place is going off the rails.

This is a freaking Jets football fan board. Can we get back on the reservation? (gratuitous Native American joke, just to fit in here) Somewhere out there even the esteemed(?) @UnitedWhofans is laughing at all this nonsense!   

We don’t care.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I have zero problems with you. I like busting chops. I do it to everyone. It’s each persons perigatuve as to how big a hissy fit they throw in reaction.

fair enough, then it just seems we disagree on EVERYTHING. lol. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Saying ‘nothing wrong with that’ doesnt negate that you’re implying homosexuality as a derogatory insult. Bigot.

 

I’m from California, remember? I’m betting I’m considerably more tolerant than you....your hair (if you have any not growing out of your nose) would stand on end if you heard the colorful joking and mocking of stereotypes I share with my two gay relatives, particularly since they know if anyone hurt them, I would rip their liver out and shove it down their throat.

Ethnic stereotyping and homoerotic implications are rife through this thread. 

So there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, choon328 said:

@GaryM butt fumbled me 23 times in a matter of minutes. That must be a record.

Now in full disclosure I butt fumbled him a few times after he stalked me in the Kap thread and handed out buttfumbles a few times to me for no reason besides making a neutral point without ever defending Kap. So the newbie deserved a little payback. That being said he's new so I'll just chalk up to him craving attention. Using buttfumbles bc you don't agree seems to be pretty damn childish and unwarranted especially when you don't have the capacity to even respond to what I said. I'm sure Gary is a nice kid. Maybe reevaluate your usage of the butt fumbles. No hard feelings kid

I just gave you a like so you weren't sitting at 666 likes. I'm in the red with butt fumbles, got a lot of work to do to catch back up. :)

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I’m from California, remember? I’m betting I’m considerably more tolerant than you....your hair (if you have any not growing out of your nose) would stand on end if you heard the colorful joking and mocking of stereotypes I share with my two gay relatives, particularly since they know if anyone hurt them, I would rip their liver out and shove it down their throat.

Ethnic stereotyping and homoerotic implications are rife through this thread. 

So there.

Others doing it doesn’t make it okay. Dropping the “I have gay friends” also doesn’t. Neither does implying I’m less tolerant because I’m not from Cali. I don’t make these jokes. You do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, choon328 said:

@GaryM butt fumbled me 23 times in a matter of minutes. That must be a record.

Now in full disclosure I butt fumbled him a few times after he stalked me in the Kap thread and handed out buttfumbles a few times to me for no reason besides making a neutral point without ever defending Kap. So the newbie deserved a little payback. That being said he's new so I'll just chalk up to him craving attention. Using buttfumbles bc you don't agree seems to be pretty damn childish and unwarranted especially when you don't have the capacity to even respond to what I said. I'm sure Gary is a nice kid. Maybe reevaluate your usage of the butt fumbles. No hard feelings kid

Sounds VERY gay??

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I’m from California, remember? I’m betting I’m considerably more tolerant than you....your hair (if you have any not growing out of your nose) would stand on end if you heard the colorful joking and mocking of stereotypes I share with my two gay relatives, particularly since they know if anyone hurt them, I would rip their liver out and shove it down their throat.

Ethnic stereotyping and homoerotic implications are rife through this thread. 

So there.

It is a mystery why everyone in “flyover” country believes Californians to be insufferable scolds.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2019 at 7:33 AM, choon328 said:

I'm not here for internet approval. My self esteem isn't predicated on positive or negative reactions in this site. The only thing I want is to have a civil discourse about the team I love. But, we now live in an age in which if you don't agree with someone you automatically are their enemy. Thus, the butt fumbles and down voting by new members.

There has been a new wave of members the past year that spam the boards with pointless thread after pointless thread. They're running wild down voting everybody while not even contributing to the discussion. If you're going to dislike an opinion by another poster at the very least you should have enough guts to give your own opinion. 

I've been on this site for 12 years but I've been more active the 2nd half of that run. I've used the butt fumble 19 times in that time before I did it 3 times yesterday, so I don't use it lightly. Go look at all of the new posters. Go look at the poster who I called out. 184 butt fumbles in 4 months. That is more than most members who have been here a lot longer. I'm honestly just tired of the new members doing whatever the **** they want and getting away with it. It's getting old fast.

For someone who claims those  buttfumbles don't bother him you sure seem to be in a lather about it.

I think a lot of these "newbies" are just aliases for long time guys who don't want to risk a suspension or worse an outright ban for talking smack or bullsh*t.

Anyway its an internet message board. sh*t happens.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...