I'm out on....

RJIII

9 minutes ago, RJIII said:

lol, I'm on good behavior mode. Talking smack is fun but being banned sucks türds! 

Yeah, best you lay low until September. There will be plenty of opportunities to sneak the Klingsbury, Mahomes, Mayfield and Murray stuff into game threads, ? 

54 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:
Yeah, best you lay low until September. There will be plenty of opportunities to sneak the Klingsbury, Mayfield and Murray stuff into game threads,  

I’ve got some scoop (good) on Kingsbury. I’ll say this, he was very, very close to being the HC here. Not sure how that would have been received by the masses but it was closer than most think.

EDIT: I'll leave a fun fact but out of respect will not divulge all details. Kingsbury was offered the HC position at the University of Houston which he turned down before taking the OC job at USC, AND was offered 3 NFL HC positions one of which being Arizona. 

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

11 minutes ago, RJIII said:

I’ve got some scoop (good) on Kingsbury. I’ll say this, he was very, very close to being the HC here. Not sure how that would have been received by the masses but it was closer than most think.

I GOT to give it you, I was tired of your braggadocios w/Maholmes leading up to that 2017 draft. 

I EAT CROW NOW! You called it! MAAAAAAAAD RES-PECT @RJIII

Watching him this year my jaw, literally, dropped. 

Soooooo, any thoughts on joining the NY Jets' scouting dept? lol. :D

14 minutes ago, RJIII said:

He ended up ok. Arizona media, weather, and Holly Sonders. Now that's a trifecta! 

What do you think is going on out there with the Rosen/Murray thing? Was he being genuine when he tried to squash those rumors this week?

12 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Just checked her out.  She's smoking.  Don't know how I'd feel about her kicking my ass in Golf though... Guess I'd manage.

As long as we're trying to fill out a foursome, check out Paige Spirinac. You can thank me now or later...

He ended up ok. Arizona media, weather, and Holly Sonders. Now that's a trifecta! 
What do you think is going on out there with the Rosen/Murray thing? Was he being genuine when he tried to squash those rumors this week?

He’s been dating Holly for a little over a year. Fox wouldn’t let her in the sideline when we played Texas last year because of them dating, still wasn’t widely known to the public at that point.

Murray conversation is interesting amongst our group of friends. He’s tight lipped about it for one, nor would we put him in a situation to ask about it, but keep your eyes on it. Personally KK and Rosen will not mesh long term. Only bc Rosen is an entitled little prick and throws a fit when things don’t go his way. If he some how pulls his head out of his ass and allows KK to develop him watch out. That said, Cardinals are in bad shape w Jimmy’s & Joe’s. They need some players, bigly.

KK is fascinated with Kyler Murray, in fact it came down to Texas Tech and OU when he transferred from A&M. Don’t count Murray out of the picture somehow to the Cardinals. Long shot but possible.

16 minutes ago, RJIII said:

He’s been dating Holly for a little over a year. Fox wouldn’t let her in the sideline when we played Texas last year because of them dating, still wasn’t widely known to the public at that point.

Murray conversation is interesting amongst our group of friends. He’s tight lipped about it for one, nor would we put him in a situation to ask about it, but keep your eyes on it. Personally KK and Rosen will not mesh long term. Only bc Rosen is an entitled little prick and throws a fit when things don’t go his way. If he some how pulls his head out of his ass and allows KK to develop him watch out. That said, Cardinals are in bad shape w Jimmy’s & Joe’s. They need some players, bigly.

KK is fascinated with Kyler Murray, in fact it came down to Texas Tech and OU when he transferred from A&M. Don’t count Murray out of the picture somehow to the Cardinals. Long shot but possible.

Good stuff. Like I said I'm glad you're back. I felt you got a raw deal here. You started your thread and confined your schtick to that thread only. I never understood how guys choosing to go in there solely to rip you for doing it could end up with you as the bad guy. 

No need for you to reply, you just got back. LOL.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Even though KK said that Josh was his guy?

KK will always say the right things, period! Those may very well be the intentions at this very moment but things can always change. My feeling is that KK probably doesn't have complete and total say with regard to that decision (I could be wrong) but they have a lot invested in Rosen. Lot's of time left before the draft. 

26 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

As long as we're trying to fill out a foursome, check out Paige Spirinac. You can thank me now or later...

Lovely.  Think I've seen her in a golf video.  Funny, on the way to her page,  I got hijacked by Emily Spears.  Wow.  Don't think she plays Golf.  Don't think it matters.  Oh, by the way, thanks.

33 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm thinking we might not hear from @joenamathwouldn'tcry for a while. I'll bet he's watching You Tube swing tip videos. Good for him!You have to put in the time and work if you want to sharpen your game Joe!

EDIT THIS WOULD'VE BEEN FUNNY IF YOU DIDN'T POST AGAIN BEFORE I DID. LOL

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Don't forget to write a "post-ban thoughts and reflections" post.

Man, this past 3 months really did suck. I had zero access on my computer, I could still read posts on my iPhone app but could reply (really makes you feel like a tool). Somehow figured out a way to send direct emails on iPhone so I talked to @Lupz27 a few times and asked him talk to @Maxman and tell him I'm sorry and to let me back in (shameless truth). Then I emailed @Maxman direct apologizing for my comments and while he still sent me to jail for a while he did allow me to go in front of the Parole Board a few days ago which granted my release based on good behavior. I was crawling the fücking walls during the coaching search when we made a run at KK. Probably best I wasn't allowed to comment. :)

Just now, RJIII said:

Man, this past 3 months really did suck. I had zero access on my computer, I could still read posts on my iPhone app but could reply (really makes you feel like a tool). Somehow figured out a way to send direct emails on iPhone so I talked to @Lupz27 a few times and asked him talk to @Maxman and tell him I'm sorry and to let me back in (shameless truth). Then I emailed @Maxman direct apologizing for my comments and while he still sent me to jail for a while he did allow me to go in front of the Parole Board a few days ago which granted my release based on good behavior. I was crawling the fücking walls during the coaching search when we made a run at KK. Probably best I wasn't allowed to comment. :)

I agree I have been banned and you really miss this place and the good members that discuss the NY Jets daily. 

Luckily Maxman has a good heart. 

WELCOME BACK 

Archived