jets staying with 3-4

rangerous

On 2/20/2019 at 5:59 PM, NYs Stepchild said:

Williams doesn't normally employee a 0 technique. 

Who does?  Even Rex didn't do it often.  I remember when he was with the Ravens he was talking about how rare it was to find a guy like Kelly Gregg who could handle it at all and how almost nobody in the league actually played 0 tech often. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Who does?  Even Rex didn't do it often.  I remember when he was with the Ravens he was talking about how rare it was to find a guy like Kelly Gregg who could handle it at all and how almost nobody in the league actually played 0 tech often. 

Yeah, there’s a reason that doing one or the other isn’t a thing anymore. To run 2-gap 3-4 all the time you need three guys like Wilfork and Seymour and Warren, and to run 4-3 you need two honest to god ends which is actually even harder.

On 2/21/2019 at 11:39 AM, NYs Stepchild said:

If we sign Anderson it should be for the nickel only. 

That's still 50% of the snaps. 

I don't see the salary he will get being worth it for obvious pass rushing downs only. He is gonna make some cash based on last year.

5 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

We've spent countless picks on our defense over the last several years with our top picks and its still mediocre. The pressing need is to secure the OL even if we have to reach for who's considered the best OL.

NEVER reach... take the BPA... 

Archived