Check Out My Friend Tom's New Article On Bradway

Maxman

It makes me laugh, but it should make you cry...

You're lucky TB doesn't follow my formula ... STUDS ONLY ... JAGS and OVER-ACHEIVERS {with limited ability} need not apply

I would tell my scouts to give me a list of studs only ... starting with D1 ... 1AA in the middle ... and D2 studs to close out the list of prospects

JOE AVERAGE from BIG SCHOOL U Gets ranked LOWER than 1AA and D2 Stud

And by studs I mean only players who have "A CHANCE" to be bigtime players, because that's all they have ever been ... jaw-dropping attributes can also be a factor, so long as there is production to match the attributes

Then I would draft according to that list ... starting with D1 studs, moving along to the 1AA studs when the D1 studs have been exhausted, and concluding with the D2 studs to close out the draft

And if all of the above have been exhausted while I am still holding a draft pick or two, ONLY THEN can we turn our attention back to BIG SCHOOL JAGS

And if a 1AA stud is especially studly ... like out of this world studly ... then we move him into the D1 Group

Ditto D2 studs ... out of this world studly and we move them into the 1AA Group

That's how you give yourself the best chance to find impact players, major steals, future starters, or bigtime contributing role players throughout the draft {1-7}

Nice article TS

Even though I got crucified for wanting Matt Roth as pick for the Jets and would love us to pick him.

With the current situation at tackle we got a major hole to fill there. This draft has good value in the middle rounds I think as evidenced as I look at the picks in the mock draft we have almost completed- he better find those guys with our picks

Archived