Croyle to Panthers in rd 3

afosomf

Despite having only one weapon on offense this year (Steve Smith) he was exposed as a fake? I'm sure there are plenty of QBs in the NFL that would have taken the offensive force that is the Carolina Panthers all the way to the SB :roll:

Despite having only one weapon on offense this year (Steve Smith) he was exposed as a fake? I'm sure there are plenty of QBs in the NFL that would have taken the offensive force that is the Carolina Panthers all the way to the SB :roll:

talk to any diehard Cat fan.. Jake is too up and down. He is adequate... not a great qb, certainly not pro bowl caliber.

jake will be there 2 more years as starter..then Kaput

I am a Panther fan after the Jets.

ASSMOP is right, Jake is a dow joneser,,,,,

very UP and DOWN,,,

not average , ever...

plus he is streaky, its 3,4,5 games being unstoppabele throwin of back foot completin everything , then 3,4,5 games off when he throws in panic, makes horrible decisions etc....

1st bad post season game on his resume.

I would take both QB's from that game, Jake and Hasselback in a minute.

The one year he had (2) legite receivers in Muhhamad and Smith he destroyed the Patriot defense.

Agree he is streaky and was awful Sunday but the Panthers OLine getting abused had a lot to do with it.

By the way, he was knocking on the promised lands door until his kicker gave the PATS a short field for the SB winning FG in 03.

He's also on the NFC Pro Bowl roster.

1st bad post season game on his resume.

I would take both QB's from that game, Jake and Hasselback in a minute.

The one year he had (2) legite receivers in Muhhamad and Smith he destroyed the Patriot defense.

Agree he is streaky and was awful Sunday but the Panthers OLine getting abused had a lot to do with it.

By the way, he was knocking on the promised lands door until his kicker gave the PATS a short field for the SB winning FG in 03.

He's also on the NFC Pro Bowl roster.

is is the 1st bad postseason game for him,,,BUT he is ungodly streaky,,,

there is no middle ground with Jake,,,

wouldnt consider him one of games top 10 QBs...

it's true - Belly and co were all over Croyle yesterday post practice like stink on crap

so afso i know you have said Croyle shouldn't go to the Jets but now that Herm is gone and that Pats are so interested does that change your mind a little?

Lets be honest he wears #12 from Bama and has a mullet he belongs in NY Green.

it's true - Belly and co were all over Croyle yesterday post practice like stink on crap

so afso i know you have said Croyle shouldn't go to the Jets but now that Herm is gone and that Pats are so interested does that change your mind a little?

this was snapped after practice. he looks like Jet material:

FootballMullet.jpg

Bit- you won't find a better kid, he has unbelievable character... off the charts

This is probably why Mumbles is all over him, he is also a Cindy clone, a very strong arm and smart.

Brady was very raw as a rook and needed bulk, Brodie needs the same bulk added to his frame

I feel the pressure of being the reincarnation of JWN will be too much for him to handle.

He is not ready to start in 2006, prob closer to 2008.

I want this kid to succeed and Car is a perfect fit for him.

Bit- you won't find a better kid, he has unbelievable character... off the charts

This is probably why Mumbles is all over him, he is also a Cindy clone, a very strong arm and smart.

Brady was very raw as a rook and needed bulk, Brodie needs the same bulk added to his frame

I feel the pressure of being the reincarnation of JWN will be too much for him to handle.

He is not ready to start in 2006, prob closer to 2008.

I want this kid to succeed and Car is a perfect fit for him.

I hear the Chiefs are looking at him very hard.

afosomf, you can't bash Bitonti or DD.com anymore :lol:

1) We got a great shot of your boy

http://www.draftdaddy.com/images/SeniorBowl/SeniorBowl_TuesdayAft2.jpg

2)We have him rated the 4th QB overall, even with the juniors added :P

We told you back in November of 2005, that we try to do this objectively...

As more info has come out, we see NFL teams like more than some others....Personally, I think Chris Mortensen over at ESPN seems to be his biggest backer.

I have seen the C-Tides games 4 or 5 times on tv... I love Croyle's arm really. Despite low offense score, Croyle is able to run the "Montana" or "Brady" drive to settle the game winning score by either a touchdown or field goal.

If I learn that Croyle can bulk up 20-30 lbs by next 2 years then I am sure as hell to get him in 2nd round....

Cutler(according to comments) and Gradkowski tried too hard by throwing too many deep balls.. Croyle rarely did that...

afosomf, you can't bash Bitonti or DD.com anymore :lol:

1) We got a great shot of your boy

http://www.draftdaddy.com/images/SeniorBowl/SeniorBowl_TuesdayAft2.jpg

2)We have him rated the 4th QB overall, even with the juniors added :P

We told you back in November of 2005, that we try to do this objectively...

As more info has come out, we see NFL teams like more than some others....Personally, I think Chris Mortensen over at ESPN seems to be his biggest backer.

R44- you know i love giving Bit the Business!!!

I hope Brodie goes to panthers, there is a chance Brodie makes rd2. Pray to god that pats pass on him.

Also why aren't you down in Mobile?

Not sure about the Panthers asosomf, they picked Stephon LeFors in round 4 (2005) to be the next Jake....Whether they like your boy or not, they have to stick to LeFors for a while. That's my guess.

P.S: A respected draft guru (not DD.com related) told me in 2005 that LeFors could be a wide receiver....He ran a 4.5 flat at the slow track in Indy (Combine)....

Might not be a bad idea to try him out, while Jake and Weinke handle the QB spot :lol:

Not sure about the Panthers asosomf, they picked Stephon LeFors in round 4 (2005) to be the next Jake....Whether they like your boy or not, they have to stick to LeFors for a while. That's my guess.

P.S: A respected draft guru (not DD.com related) told me in 2005 that LeFors could be a wide receiver....He ran a 4.5 flat at the slow track in Indy (Combine)....

Might not be a bad idea to try him out, while Jake and Weinke handle the QB spot :lol:

actually thats what panthers should have done vs Seahawks.

When Goings went down leaving them runless the yshould have pulled yhe obviuosly 'not on today' jake and put in LeFlors as a scrambling QB to at least keep theSeahawaks somewhat aving to keep some people up on the line to prevent the scambles and QB draws,,it would have helped the WRs with less CBs back there...

i dont see the panthers drafting a qb...they love jake too much(trust me...i hear it all the time around here).

i highly doubt we'll see carolina taking croyle

assmop said that would be a great place for him and it would as i see Jake on borrowed time.

Archived