Bell is now an out of shape fatty

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your looking for a date, you got the wrong site Tom

Three years 48 million Guaranteed, out of football a year, gained 40+ pounds, less than stellar reputation, doesn't necessarily want to be a Jet...…  RIGHT!!!...  What could  go wrong??

I dropped 40 lbs and I’m now at 215 solid with 6% body fat. Working on the summer abs. Looking to get the Bradley Cooper/A Star is Born look, so I’m drinking grain alcohol, too. Gonna be epic.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I dropped 40 lbs and I’m now at 215 solid with 6% body fat. Working on the summer abs. Looking to get the Bradley Cooper/A Star is Born look, so I’m drinking grain alcohol, too. Gonna be epic.

/swipeleft

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

eh... "word on the street". even so. professional athlete and muscle memory, should be no issue getting back to playing weight even if true. 

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

In your dreams pics or a link. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

I'm not going to pass any judgement here until he actually takes a physical with a prospective club and his current weight is announced.

I love what this guy brings to the table talent wise but is he a good citizen in the locker room or is he a douche?

I believe Steve Mclendon stated he would be the "Jamal of the Offense"....does Mac have the sack to make a roughly 50 million dollar gamble on LBell?

Or does mac sign Tevin Coleman and draft David Montgomery/Damien Harris?

39 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Not bc of this purported weight gain but if im the jets in staying away from both Bell and AB. Too much money for loose cannons both probably past their peaks.

id take Tevin Coleman and the chargers cast off wideout 

Yeah let’s just suck forever.

• Upvote 2