Bell is now an out of shape fatty

HighPitch

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I dropped 40 lbs and I’m now at 215 solid with 6% body fat. Working on the summer abs. Looking to get the Bradley Cooper/A Star is Born look, so I’m drinking grain alcohol, too. Gonna be epic.

Now I'll be dreaming about both you and @SAR I in the new Jets unis.

Thanks?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You posted a post about your physique so I figured you should show the board not me specifically. 

Erik Estrada is he still alive? 

Like the time I got banned from Twitter for asking Jessica Biel for “pregnancy photos” and tried defending myself by saying I was an expert in “prenatal health.”

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Like the time I got banned from Twitter for asking Jessica Biel for “pregnancy photos” and tried defending myself by saying I was an expert in “prenatal health.”

No not really you were probably stalking her and had bad intentions i'm just looking for a good laugh. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I dropped 40 lbs and I’m now at 215 solid with 6% body fat. Working on the summer abs. Looking to get the Bradley Cooper/A Star is Born look, so I’m drinking grain alcohol, too. Gonna be epic.

Box safety written all over you!!

It takes a special special player to wait and get that big contract they been playing for and be as good or better once they do get that big contract. It’s just human nature - once u get the big money you can relax and ease up a bit. Is Bell that special special player? I doubt it. 

6 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

It takes a special special player to wait and get that big contract they been playing for and be as good or better once they do get that big contract. It’s just human nature - once u get the big money you can relax and ease up a bit. Is Bell that special special player? I doubt it. 

I think so.  It takes a special type to turn down 14 million and waste a year in the interest of the 2nd half of his career.

Not many have the determination or balls to do what he did. 

Not that I'd expect his trainer to say otherwise, but (link)

Le’Veon Bell sat out all of last season with the Pittsburgh Steelers, but despite a recent report, Bell’s weight never became an issue.

Le’Veon Bell is not shaped like a nose tackle.

On Wednesday, the New York Daily News published a piece stating Bell allowed his weight to balloon to 260 pounds during his holdout. Bell’s trainer, Pete Bommarito of Bommarito Performance Systems in Miami, tells FanSided that’s false.

“It’s so untrue it’s laughable and ridiculous,” Bommarito stated. “He has stuck to the plan and stayed in shape all year. It’s ridiculous. Where does this stuff come from? Who says this? Nobody asked me.”

Bell, who’s playing weight is 217 pounds, is about to hit free agency following news earlier this week that the Steelers will allow him to hit the open market. There’s a thought from people close to Bell that the Jets are trying to lower the price on the former All-Pro by floating stories about weight gain.

New York has reason to play that game. With a bevy of suitors expected to come calling when free agency begins on March 11, softening the market is always a tactic. Still, the Jets have the second-most cap space in the league behind the Indianapolis Colts. If New York is forced to get into a bidding war — and any team attempting to sign Bell will be — the Jets have the cash to win out.

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Let's give him the biggest contract a RB has ever gotten!  And let's guarantee more money than Kirk Cousins got!

2 hours ago, Joe the Breadman said:

I'm not going to pass any judgement here until he actually takes a physical with a prospective club and his current weight is announced.

I love what this guy brings to the table talent wise but is he a good citizen in the locker room or is he a douche?

I believe Steve Mclendon stated he would be the "Jamal of the Offense"....does Mac have the sack to make a roughly 50 million dollar gamble on LBell?

Or does mac sign Tevin Coleman and draft David Montgomery/Damien Harris?

While he has made lots of scared moves to protect his job since he unfortunately got it I’m thinking he comes out firing now.  Since he lucked into the Franchise QB, one of his very few hits, he knows results are needed here and now.

I think he breaks the bank for a HR hitter OR 2, at some of the skill positions, and/or a pass rusher.

Again, it’s about protecting his job.

Archived