Jump to content

Bell is now an out of shape fatty


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your looking for a date, you got the wrong site Tom

Three years 48 million Guaranteed, out of football a year, gained 40+ pounds, less than stellar reputation, doesn't necessarily want to be a Jet...…  RIGHT!!!...  What could  go wrong??

I dropped 40 lbs and I’m now at 215 solid with 6% body fat. Working on the summer abs. Looking to get the Bradley Cooper/A Star is Born look, so I’m drinking grain alcohol, too. Gonna be epic.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

And you know this because..................

Because you informed everyone that it was for science and not yourself, and because you clarified that it was abundantly clear that you had no desire to see Tom's supple body, or perhaps even the root of his beef whistle.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Because you informed everyone that it was for science and not yourself, and because you clarified that it was abundantly clear that you had no desire to see Tom's supple body, or perhaps even the root of his beef whistle.

NO wrong again @T0mShane openly bragged about his physique on the message not directly to me so I asked him for pics to prove it to EVERYONE. 

Far from what you are trying to insinuate here, far from it dude/dudette. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Because you informed everyone that it was for science and not yourself, and because you clarified that it was abundantly clear that you had no desire to see Tom's supple body, or perhaps even the root of his beef whistle.

Just want to thank you, as a fellow chiseled god, for referring to my body as “supple” whilst accurately pointing out that @joewilly12 went Big Gay on this website.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

NO wrong again @T0mShane openly bragged about his physique on the message not directly to me so I asked him for pics to prove it to EVERYONE. 

Far from what you are trying to insinuate here, far from it dude/dudette. 

Look it's fine. Nobody's going to judge you because you asked Tom to pull out his mayo shooting hotdog gun for the board to see. It's 2019, everyone is cool with it. If you wanna see a guy's purple headed yogurt flinger then you had the right idea originally, just ask. If Tom doesn't like the request to show his steamin' semen truck then perhaps he's got his own issues to work with.

  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NO wrong again @T0mShane openly bragged about his physique on the message not directly to me so I asked him for pics to prove it to EVERYONE. 

Far from what you are trying to insinuate here, far from it dude/dudette. 

There's nothing to be ashamed about. More people are coming out of the closet through social media. We're all proud of you.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NO wrong again @T0mShane openly bragged about his physique on the message not directly to me so I asked him for pics to prove it to EVERYONE. 

Far from what you are trying to insinuate here, far from it dude/dudette. 

Joe, just curious: would “everyone” also like to see naked photos of me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Look it's fine. Nobody's going to judge you because you asked Tom to pull out his mayo shooting hotdog gun for the board to see. It's 2019, everyone is cool with it. If you wanna see a guy's purple headed yogurt flinger then you had the right idea originally, just ask. If Tom doesn't like the request to show his steamin' semen truck then perhaps he's got his own issues to work with.

Omg yogurt finger

Link to post
Share on other sites

So yesterday I went off on poor joe willy. I accused him of actually being a 13 year old girl because I couldn't imagine a grown man would post as many memes and gifs as he does.

It seems he's leaving more written posts today.

After reading this thread though, I'm thinking he might want to reconsider this move. He might not be ready yet.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

So yesterday I went off on poor joe willy. I accused him of actually being a 13 year old girl because I couldn't imagine a grown man would post as many memes and gifs as he does.

It seems he's leaving more written posts today.

After reading this thread though, I'm thinking he might want to reconsider this move. He might not be ready yet.

 

Don't worry. I'm picking up the slack. 

20190221_183239.jpg.c5b9a3ef0aff3e980591988b96a0a100.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Don't worry. I'm picking up the slack. 

20190221_183239.jpg.c5b9a3ef0aff3e980591988b96a0a100.jpg

 

No, I like funny. Its just 30-40 a day from the same guy gets a bit much. I've probably never laughed as hard on this site as the day you guys did the "eyes" things after Gase's introduction.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on guys, leave @joewilly12 alone. He posts a lot of good articles and is a good poster. The ball busting has been really funny though. 

Especially @RutgersJetFan. I’m dying from all the variations of the male member that he said. Funniest sh*t that I’ve seen in a while. Freaking hilarious. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike135 said:

I think so.  It takes a special type to turn down 14 million and waste a year in the interest of the 2nd half of his career.

Not many have the determination or balls to do what he did

Or he was just pissed off at the Steelers and wanted to spend a year hanging out in South Beach.  He was determined to take his balls to hang out in South Beach.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Come on guys, leave @joewilly12 alone. He posts a lot of good articles and is a good poster. The ball busting has been really funny though. 

Especially @RutgersJetFan. I’m dying from all the variations of the male member that he said. Funniest sh*t that I’ve seen in a while. Freaking hilarious. 

Doug is just jealous because he’s posted a ton of shirtless selfies on this site and it still wasn’t enough to slake @joewilly12‘s insatiable gay thirst. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Come on guys, leave @joewilly12 alone. He posts a lot of good articles and is a good poster. The ball busting has been really funny though. 

Especially @RutgersJetFan. I’m dying from all the variations of the male member that he said. Funniest sh*t that I’ve seen in a while. Freaking hilarious. 

CL dude/dudette come on,it's cool all in fun for me (happily married who knows his sexual preference)  I'm laughing my azz off  all this these he/she's sharing their sexual fantasies and feelings, sooner or later its going to happen one of them or a few are going to come out of the closet just like the posters who post their feelings here............book it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Not that I'd expect his trainer to say otherwise, but (link)

Le’Veon Bell sat out all of last season with the Pittsburgh Steelers, but despite a recent report, Bell’s weight never became an issue.

Le’Veon Bell is not shaped like a nose tackle.

On Wednesday, the New York Daily News published a piece stating Bell allowed his weight to balloon to 260 pounds during his holdout. Bell’s trainer, Pete Bommarito of Bommarito Performance Systems in Miami, tells FanSided that’s false.

“It’s so untrue it’s laughable and ridiculous,” Bommarito stated. “He has stuck to the plan and stayed in shape all year. It’s ridiculous. Where does this stuff come from? Who says this? Nobody asked me.”

Bell, who’s playing weight is 217 pounds, is about to hit free agency following news earlier this week that the Steelers will allow him to hit the open market. There’s a thought from people close to Bell that the Jets are trying to lower the price on the former All-Pro by floating stories about weight gain.

New York has reason to play that game. With a bevy of suitors expected to come calling when free agency begins on March 11, softening the market is always a tactic. Still, the Jets have the second-most cap space in the league behind the Indianapolis Colts. If New York is forced to get into a bidding war — and any team attempting to sign Bell will be — the Jets have the cash to win out.

 

So the Jets are "floating the bloating" rumors in an effort to drive his price down, according to Bell's "inner circle".  And by participating in this strategy, the Jets will lower his asking price, endear Bell to the notion of signing with the Jets, at a reduced rate, and they will dance off into the sunset together.  This "notion" is less believable than the idea that he gained 60+ during his hiatus and no one anywhere has  even one photo of him.  Locked up in a room eating Cheetos, I suppose.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Apparently I'll be the only one to point out how comically ripped to shreds that bull is.  

Coastal elites: Haha look at how fat this Le’Veon cow is!!

 

Iowa guy: Actually, that’s very fit for a Holstein.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...