Robert Kraft Arrested - Prostitution Sting

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

this is always the most alarming when this stuff happens...just how old, ugly and decrepit the "prostitutes" are.  You would have to pay ME for that.

It's a tough life especially with the drugs which are often part of the scene.

33 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This keeps getting better. One of the guys arrested is 85. Pretty sure we can let that guy slide. 

This almost makes it hard to believe.

A multibillionaire is going to a florida strip mall for sex from unbathed women?

Elliot Spitzer type situation - of course.  Almost expected.  But this...

11 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

This almost makes it hard to believe.

A multibillionaire is going to a florida strip mall for sex from unbathed women?

Elliot Spitzer type situation - of course.  Almost expected.  But this...

Spitzer hired a working girl. He wasn't going to a brothel full of slaves.  

Big difference.

47 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

This is not the place for this serious of a conversation. This is a place to laugh our friggin asses off at the Patriots owner for getting busted getting handies in a strip mall massage parlor. 

You are right this is not the place for this type of conversation. This stuff is extremely serious and there will be many more arrested as the months go by cause this human trafficking thing is pretty real and a lot of the elite folks in this country are big into it and when it comes to children they should all rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

Funny I listen to someone who talks about this very thing regularly and he was saying this was going to happen and has been saying it for years I chalked it up to conspiracy theory but Im starting to think he may be right and that this is just the tip of the iceberg

4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Spitzer hired a working girl. He wasn't going to a brothel full of slaves.  

Big difference.

That's kind of my point.  It's probably true, but I'm saying it's hard to believe.  Spitizer, of course you expect sh*t like that.  But, billionaire goes to strip mall for unbathed prostitutes.  Come on...

Archived