Robert Kraft Arrested - Prostitution Sting

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that a spokesperson is denying Kraft's involvement.  It means the bodycam is going to come into a major factor, which is bizarre in itself but so juicy.   Goodell wont be able to destroy these tapes and Brady wont be able to destroy the bodycam like he did his cell phone.

Biggest Frauds in the History of Sports. 

8 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

?

Must have been a pretty good massage parlor then.  It's funny. These places are on almost every street corner in South Florida. What the hell makes THIS place so special to attract so many big named people including the most successful billionaire in the NFL? 

... I only ask for academic purposes of course.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I love that a spokesperson is denying Kraft's involvement.  It means the bodycam is going to come into a major factor, which is bizarre in itself but so juicy.   Goodell wont be able to destroy these tapes and Brady wont be able to destroy the bodycam like he did his cell phone.

This is going to be much bigger than football and its going to involve a lot of people deemed to be elite. This is just the beginning 

28 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The owners of the Sacramento Kings and Carolina Panthers lost their teams over less. 

23 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

OK, now don't panic,  just STAY IN THE HOUSE.  Draw the blinds, lay low.  Do not go on social media.  Got that???

That was a joke , if you don't like it I'll take it down. You're the last person I want to insult here.

Reportedly this place was being investigated for human trafficking and the women working there were potentially being intimidated, coerced etc. It wasn't a pleasant environment. You'd think Kraft with his money could hook up at least with a more reputable enterprise. Who knows maybe he digs that kind of thing. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Reportedly this place was being investigated for human trafficking and the women working there were potentially being intimidated, coerced etc. It wasn't a pleasant environment. You'd think Kraft with his money could hook up at least with a more reputable enterprise. Who knows maybe he digs that kind of thing. 

my guess is that is how most of those types of places are run.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is going to be much bigger than football and its going to involve a lot of people deemed to be elite. This is just the beginning 

So should we not be happy a scumbag is being exposed?  Because I'm kind of happy about it. 

11 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Must have been a pretty good massage parlor then.  It's funny. These places are on almost every street corner in South Florida. What the hell makes THIS place so special to attract so many big named people including the most successful billionaire in the NFL? 

... I only ask for academic purposes of course.

It had to be the "complimentary buffet".

Pats fans will be coming up with conspiracy theories in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I don't care if the effing Pope was caught soliciting a prostitute. It doesn't change the fact that the biggest fraud organization, the New England Prostitutes, are once again showing their true colors. This story will never die in Jetland. 

Archived