Robert Kraft Arrested - Prostitution Sting

CrazyCarl40

4 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Pats fans will be coming up with conspiracy theories in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If you leave a 70 year old penis outside in 55 degree weather...the only way to keep if from deflating is to travel to a strip mall in Jupiter Florida to seek a masseuse/sex slave with the kung fu grip who hasnt showered in a month.  It's science.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

So should we not be happy a scumbag is being exposed?  Because I'm kind of happy about it. 

JIF Im very happy this is going down and I hope they all rot in jail for the rest of their lives ...Im just saying this is going to be way bigger than people think based on what I have been listening to the past few years. I actually amazed this is happening since Like I said I always chalked this up to conspiracy theory but now its looking to be true and maybe in a very big way.

Just now, JiF said:

If you leave a 70 year old penis outside in 55 degree weather...the only way to keep if from deflating is to travel to a strip mall in Jupiter Florida to seek a masseuse/sex slave with the kung fu grip who hasnt showered in a month.  It's science.

F83DE120-BA81-4AD9-800A-298CF4858BB1.gif

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF Im very happy this is going down and I hope they all rot in jail for the rest of their lives ...Im just saying this is going to be way bigger than people think based on what I have been listening to the past few years. I actually amazed this is happening since Like I said I always chalked this up to conspiracy theory but now its looking to be true and maybe in a very big way.

Sweet!!!  Cant wait to see all these turds flushed out and embarrassed.  The only issue is; Kraft will pay his way out and I assume so will all these other rich dirt bags.

1 hour ago, Bruce Harper said:

Those pictures were of the Madams.  But the young women are not allowed to see the light of day, average five or more dudes a day (according to the press coverage) and are barely allowed to shower so I doubt they are looking all that fresh either.  At my age I shouldn't be shocked by man's inhumanity to man but I still am.

yeah.  You seem to have experience.  Where are the pictures of the actual girls?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sweet!!!  Cant wait to see all these turds flushed out and embarrassed.  The only issue is; Kraft will pay his way out and I assume so will all these other rich dirt bags.

Im thinking this is way beyond paying your way out. Apparently these indictments have been sealed for quite some time waiting to pounce and a few 100 people is just the beginning. String them all up IMHO

Archived