Fellate gate / Spa gate / Ejaculgate / Tug rule thread 2.0

nico002

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

The posts started getting a little political but the thread steered away and was going fine. I do think Crusher jumped the gun on that one. 

Crushlove is extremely lenient. It was preventative maintenance. 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Apparently there’s someone more high profile than Kraft involved.  Who would be the worst case realistic scenario for the Jets?  Namath?  

Nobody cares about the Jets involvement. This will bag at least one politician. I could see Goodell being bagged too. F’ing ginger.

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Apparently there’s someone more high profile than Kraft involved.  Who would be the worst case realistic scenario for the Jets?  Namath?  

Namath's house is a very short drive from this place....

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/joe-namaths-house/view/google/

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Orchids+of+Asia+Day+Spa+%26+Massage+-+Massage+SPA+in+Jupiter,FL/@26.9325831,-80.0785051,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x9ef332a6417004d5?ved=2ahUKEwiCleuzjNDgAhVOmK0KHZb3CesQ_BIwH3oECAIQCA

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Uh oh.  I had no idea of that when I made my post.  Odds are that it’s not Namath but let’s not forget he handed the Super Bowl trophy to Kraft in the post game ceremony.  Let’s hope that no friendship was started that night 

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I feel like Joe Willy Namath is the type of person to never pay for it, on principle. He's friggin Joe Willy for Pete's Sake. Ann Margaret etc.

Maybe i'm seeing the world through green colored glasses but the world's greatest swordsman doesn't pay for it. 

as for high profile people, again without getting political there's a certain type of people Bob Kraft hangs with in Palm Beach and it's not former football players 

Just now, bitonti said:

I feel like Joe Willy Namath is the type of person to never pay for it, on principle. He's friggin Joe Willy for Pete's Sake. Ann Margaret etc.

Maybe i'm seeing the world through green colored glasses but the world's greatest swordsman doesn't pay for it. 

as for high profile people, again without getting political there's a certain type of people Bob Kraft hangs with in Palm Beach and it's not former football players 

Good points!  

45 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

The posts started getting a little political but the thread steered away and was going fine. I do think Crusher jumped the gun on that one. 

I had twelve political post after I ask people not to and said I would give them a month off. Yeah, jumped the gun and stuff. 

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I had twelve political post after I ask people not to and said I would give them a month off. Yeah, jumped the gun and stuff. 

It sucks that people can't just follow a simple rule. Nobody sees all the posts you had to clean up. Thank you.

Archived