Fellate gate / Spa gate / Ejaculgate / Tug rule thread 2.0

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Thank you guys for keeping it political free. There is enough out there. I love being able to come to Jet nation for non Political - football talk

Appreciate that. Just hang out break balls and laugh. Not enough of that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if Celine Dion was busted at an Asian massage parlor this day would instantly go from good to great   

I feel like Joe Willy Namath is the type of person to never pay for it, on principle. He's friggin Joe Willy for Pete's Sake. Ann Margaret etc. Maybe i'm seeing the world through green colored gl

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I had twelve political post after I ask people not to and said I would give them a month off. Yeah, jumped the gun and stuff. 

41 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It sucks that people can't just follow a simple rule. Nobody sees all the posts you had to clean up. Thank you.

Perhaps it was I who jumped the gun then.... @The Crusher please accept these ribs as a token of apology:

RacksRibs630.jpg

Speaking of smoked meat...back to Kraft! 

• Haha 1
Just now, rayzor said:

Of course human trafficking is totally serious but i doubt Kraft was involved in that aspect.  He is just being charged with misdemeanor solicitation of prostitution after he was twice videotaped paying for a sex act at an illicit massage parlor.

That isn't the reason the investigation was opened.  Or why Homeland Security was involved.  So I don't think the cops were looking into it because of lack of anything else to do

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

none of what your saying is Being reported and Kraft isn’t being charged with human trafficking.  He is being charged with soliciting 

South Florida is not Utah where they don't want any prostitution.

There is more prostitution in South Florida than you can shake a stick at.

This idiot was going to a massage parlor in a family neighborhood.  

He was also likely trying to be cheap about it.  

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

I do not wan tto demean the seriousness and travesty of human sex traffic, in other countries it is accepted and momasons literally pimp the girls out while ransoming the girls family with promises of setting her free in america etc. BUT that being said

Is this really Joes place? I am literally going to go there and see if I can meet him, I go once a year to BocaRaton.

5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I'm so interested to see how Kraft's people are going to walk themselves back from the below once his tapes are released:

"The woman in the video is clearly blind, and also having a stroke, which is causing her to smell burnt toast and believe her client is on fire, which explains why she is urinating on Mr. Kraft, who is suffering from male menopause, which causes hot flashes, which explains his nakedness. It's a very simple misunderstanding, and not sexual in the slightest."

• Haha 3

Out of curiosity this is what i found for Florida: 

Every person convicted of Solicitation of Prostitution must complete 100 hours of community service, attend a prostitution and human trafficking awareness course, undergo screening for sexually transmissible diseases,  and pay a $5,000 civil fine.

In addition to these mandatory penalties that must be imposed in every case that results in a conviction for Solicitation of Prostitution, a judge can also impose the following penalties based upon whether a person is a first time offender or a repeat offender.

First Offense Solicitation of Prostitution

The crime of First Offense Solicitation of Prostitution is a First Degree Misdemeanor in Florida.

If convicted of First Offense Solicitation of Prostitution, a judge can impose any combination of the following penalties:

• Up to one (1) year in jail.
  • Up to one (1) year of probation.
  • Up to $1,000 in criminal fines.

I'm assuming this is his first offense.

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Is this really Joes place? I am literally going to go there and see if I can meet him, I go once a year to BocaRaton.

I have no idea.  I just googled "Joe Namath's House" and this came up.  

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"The woman in the video is clearly blind, and also having a stroke, which is causing her to smell burnt toast and believe her client is on fire, which explains why she is urinating on Mr. Kraft, who is suffering from male menopause, which causes hot flashes, which explains his nakedness. It's a very simple misunderstanding, and not sexual in the slightest."

“Plus, everyone does it. You just happened to have a tape of Robert with a blind woman undergoing a stroke!”

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Of course human trafficking is totally serious but i doubt Kraft was involved in that aspect.  He is just being charged with misdemeanor solicitation of prostitution after he was twice videotaped paying for a sex act at an illicit massage parlor.

This is basically what it is for Kraft no more no less but" the pig is ripe for the slaughter" so human trafficking In the words of 50 cents; " He did that sh*t!"

• Thumb Down 1

Here's the full police report with detailed descriptions of all of the video surveillance.  I'm sure some internet sleuth can look at the dates and times to narrow down which one of these might be Kraft.....I'm placing my money on Male #23

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdf

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

none of what your saying is Being reported and Kraft isn’t being charged with human trafficking.  He is being charged with soliciting 

I don't think anyone is saying Kraft is involved, but just the fact he was there was hilarious and gross.

And, yes, the first story I read said there are ties to human trafficking. Authorities don't run a sting like this just to catch consenting adults and a few johns. Seems pretty clear.

• Upvote 1

All joking aside, it does look like that this came out of a larger investigation regarding human trafficking/slavery. Given that, there's only one reason to put the screws to guys for misdemeanor crimes like solicitation in these cases: to get them to flip on the bigger fish. Gonna be interesting to see what goes down with this over the next few months.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

The more I read into this, the more I get that hallow feeling that nothing majorly harmful for kraft* or the pats* will come of this.

It’s the same feeling I’ve had about almost everything pats* related since Goodell’s gross (and devious) mishandling of Spygate.

There is a personal conduct policy for owners just like for players at the very least he's going to have to pony up 500k like Irsay. 

I don't expect a Donald Sterling like outcome but who knows. Society changes every day. Things that used to be OK aren't anymore.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Nobody cares about the Jets involvement. This will bag at least one politician. I could see Goodell being bagged too. F’ing ginger.

wouldn't that be great if goodell is the other bigger name.  how about brady?  or gronk?

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

The only way to ruin this story for Jets fans is for Joe Namath to be involved too so obviously that's who the other high profile name is.  We just weren't meant to have nice things.  

So what if Joe Namath is getting a rub and tug WHO CARES

So they issued something like 170 warrants for people who went to a few of these massage parlors and were basically like turn yourself in or there will be a cop at your door shortly. I wonder if ALL the names have been released yet or if these guys must be sh*tting their pants down there. 

31 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

The only way to ruin this story for Jets fans is for Joe Namath to be involved too so obviously that's who the other high profile name is.  We just weren't meant to have nice things.  

I have to say, I would love to see the look on ol' egomaniac Bob's face during that revelation.

Interrogator: "Cut the crap, Bob. We don't care about you or your sick fetishes. You're a mere wart on a hooker's cooch compared to the man we want. A man so important, that his name will be remembered for ages, while yours withers away like a 40 year old prostitute's looks. You are nothing compared to this man."

Bob: "Woah. This guy sounds important. Who is he? A politician? A general? The Commissioner?"

Interrogator: "No. It's Super Bowl winning quarterback of the New York Jets, Joe Willie Namath."

Bob: "What?!! How is he more significant than I am?!! He's only got one ring!! I have six!!"

Interrogator: "Yeah, but he never had to cheat, you bitch."

• Like 2