Fellate gate / Spa gate / Ejaculgate / Tug rule thread 2.0

nico002

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I agree.

Btw, this is an interesting story:

Robert Kraft Donated $100,000 To A Massachusetts Anti-Sex Trafficking Group In 2015

https://deadspin.com/robert-kraft-donated-100-000-to-a-massachusetts-anti-s-1832829075

image.png.b2d6eb6d1f3e0ab9f20717318a7fbc17.png

I'd bet dollars to donuts that this was part of a previous plea deal that was swept under the rug. This isn't his first time getting busted for this.

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Seriously who cares the guy is 85 and a widower if he wants to buy it and it’s consenting adults God Bless

Besides the fact that it most likely isn’t consentual, the weirdest part is... did you copy and paste this from somewhere else? Just curious. 

47 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'd bet dollars to donuts that this was part of a previous plea deal that was swept under the rug. This isn't his first time getting busted for this.

I'm thinking the same thing.  He passes it off as "charity" but maybe it was just a payout to buy silence.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm thinking the same thing.  He passes it off as "charity" but maybe it was just a payout to buy silence.

You two are nuts.  Buy silence? From whom?  The police or the International Association of  Sex Slave Traffickers?  IAOSST? The press is in on it too, huh? and of course the Court System?  This is a far reaching conspiracy you two have going on here.  I know it's February, but there has to be something better to discuss.  The Rangers are winning. by the way.  Anyway, go ahead, knock yourselves out.

2 hours ago, Larz said:

Kraft will skate 

The pr blitz will soon begin 

He will counter sue

It will go away 

You are absolutely right on points 1,2, and 4.  He will most likely skate.  The "P.R." by his defense  team has already begun.  It will eventually go away.  Now for point #3.  Who is he going to sue?  The Sex Slaves?  For what?  Is it your contention that he did not get his money's worth?  This is a criminal case.  No one is suing Kraft.   

32 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

You two are nuts.  Buy silence? From whom?  The police or the International Association of  Sex Slave Traffickers?  IAOSST? The press is in on it too, huh? and of course the Court System?  This is a far reaching conspiracy you two have going on here.  I know it's February, but there has to be something better to discuss.  The Rangers are winning. by the way.  Anyway, go ahead, knock yourselves out.

I don't know who he was buying silence from (assuming he even was) but it's an awfully strange coincidence that he donated to anti-trafficking and then gets caught at a place that is doing sex trafficking.  And there are also other billionaires who just happen to go to the same establishment?!   In a random strip mall in Palm Beach?!

Something is very strange about this case.

"Sex Trafficking" is the new code word for prostitution. Anyone running a place similar to this massage parlor is charged with that instead of say "promoting prostitution". All this stuff about sex slaves, no showers, 1500 clients a year... please. Maybe you believe in a world where prosecutors don't trump up charges in a case like this, but I don't.

There are a lot of things going on in the world that bother me, but an almost 80 year old man paying for a happy ending isn't one of them. You guys can laugh at him if you want, but to me the real joke is law enforcement putting his and the other names out there in public. They needlessly ruin the reputations of people, and hurt their families. If I were a wealthy man like Kraft, I'd wait for my inevitable slap on the wrist, then tell the Jupiter authorities I hope it was worth it for you, because your county, hell your entire state will never get another dime in donations from me or my family going forward.

8 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Do I think that the NFL will actually take away their entire draft? Absolutely not. But if you listened to the whole segment, Bart doesn't make such an outlandish point. Yes, the closest instance to what kind of punishment Kraft should receive is Irsay but what else has Irsay done to hurt the league? This is all about "conduct detrimental to the league". One can easily argue that there has been no team in the last 50 years that has harmed the league as much as the Pats. Spygate, deflategate, the Hernandez case all cast the league in serious negative light. Add this to the pile and Krafts punishment SHOULD be much more harsh than a first time offender. Enough is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Except Kraft got Goodell his job. So, yea.

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

"Sex Trafficking" is the new code word for prostitution. Anyone running a place similar to this massage parlor is charged with that instead of say "promoting prostitution". All this stuff about sex slaves, no showers, 1500 clients a year... please. Maybe you believe in a world where prosecutors don't trump up charges in a case like this, but I don't.

There are a lot of things going on in the world that bother me, but an almost 80 year old man paying for a happy ending isn't one of them. You guys can laugh at him if you want, but to me the real joke is law enforcement putting his and the other names out there in public. They needlessly ruin the reputations of people, and hurt their families. If I were a wealthy man like Kraft, I'd wait for my inevitable slap on the wrist, then tell the Jupiter authorities I hope it was worth it for you, because your county, hell your entire state will never get another dime in donations from me or my family going forward.

Interesting take.  Let's hope you're right.  

This is a tough one. I do feel bad for the guy since the punishment really doesn’t fit the crime. Having his reputation ruined over a misdemeanor is pretty harsh. This TMZ culture we live in sucks.

But for Gods sake, for someone who was smart enough to build a multi billion dollar business, how could he be so stupid to put himself in this position ?? I’ve got a family and would never even consider going into one of those places. This risk is just too great. I can see both sides or the morality argument. But everyone knows those places get busted on occasion. Stupidity has consequences.

"You don't pay a whore for sex, you pay'em to leave".

Patrice O'Neal

Prediction: Kraft will end up pleading guilty to what amounts to a parking ticket, will nominally become an opponent against sex trafficking, and his nancy boy son Jonathan will be the face of the Pats. Unless the Krafts  take Door#2; dear old Dad is old and losing it, and pity the poor old guy. 

Either way, Robert Kraft is done as an NFL owner. 

You will never again see Robert Kraft at a Pats game. Jim Nantz will never again regale us with tales of his friendship with the great Bob Kraft. He's bad for business, and the cost of the Kraft family to keep the team in the family is going to be making the patriarch a nonperson. 

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Does seem to be out of whack as to the priorities of the Florida cops. But most of these rub&tug Asian girls are not doing this voluntarily. This is not the Bunny Ranch or some high end hooker thing (and at a loss why a rich guy like Kraft didn't do something like that instead). And imagine local businesses and residents don't like seeing this kind of things nearby. Simply you're taking a chance going to  a place like this that your life is  gong to get wrecked. 

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

"Sex Trafficking" is the new code word for prostitution. Anyone running a place similar to this massage parlor is charged with that instead of say "promoting prostitution". All this stuff about sex slaves, no showers, 1500 clients a year... please

You are factually incorrect 

They decided on the sex Trafficking charges here because the girls were lured here with promises of waitress or maids jobs 

You should maybe read about it a little first 

14 minutes ago, Larz said:

You are factually incorrect 

They decided on the sex Trafficking charges here because the girls were lured here with promises of waitress or maids jobs 

You should maybe read about it a little first 

..."and the girls were shocked. Shocked I tell you, that prostitution was going on." Give me a break.

36 minutes ago, Larz said:

It's not my story 

Look into it on your own but spare us the ignorant drivel 

I know, I know. Its the crime of the century. Just that this seems to me like nothing more then the cops raiding a bunch of massage parlors in some really rich neighborhoods. Naturally a bunch of old white guys get caught on tape. The "girls" become exploitation victims after the cops and DA get their tv time and over charge the owners. Sex trafficking sounds so much more sordid then "running a prostitution ring", so that's how they charge these people now. End result? Most likely some fines, maybe some tax trouble at worst. Johns get embarrassed publicly, and that's a wrap. 

Tell you what, lets see how it turns out, and then decide who's ignorant.

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I know, I know. Its the crime of the century. Just that this seems to me like nothing more then the cops raiding a bunch of massage parlors in some really rich neighborhoods. Naturally a bunch of old white guys get caught on tape. The "girls" become exploitation victims after the cops and DA get their tv time and over charge the owners. Sex trafficking sounds so much more sordid then "running a prostitution ring", so that's how they charge these people now. End result? Most likely some fines, maybe some tax trouble at worst. Johns get embarrassed publicly, and that's a wrap. 

Wow. First time I’ve read a post and want to ban myself. 

@Maxman

@slats

@nycdan

When you get a minute give me about a month off! K? Thanks 

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I know, I know. Its the crime of the century. Just that this seems to me like nothing more then the cops raiding a bunch of massage parlors in some really rich neighborhoods. Naturally a bunch of old white guys get caught on tape. The "girls" become exploitation victims after the cops and DA get their tv time and over charge the owners. Sex trafficking sounds so much more sordid the "running a prostitution ring", so that's how they charge these people now. End result? Most likely some fines, maybe some tax trouble at worst. Johns get embarrassed publicly, and that's a wrap. 

Hear hear!

The real victim here is the rich white man.

@Larz I'm curious about one thing here. How long into this months long investigation did it take the investigators to realize these girls were being used as "sex slaves" , malnourished, overworked etc? Don't you think they should've swooped in right away and saved them instead of allowing them to suffer for months on end while they continued to dot i's and cross t's?

Archived