Poll: "Spa Gate" Higher Profile Than Kraft

TuscanyTile2

Poll: "Spa Gate" Higher Profile Than Kraft  

50 members have voted

1. 1. If you had your choice of the "higher profile than Kraft to be involved in Spa Gate" Patriot, which would you choose?

• Bill Belichick
    • Tom Brady
    • Rob Gronkowski
    • Julian Edelman
    • Ernie Adams
  2. 2. If you had your choice of the "higher profile than Kraft to be involved in Spa Gate" amongst the following people, which would you choose?

• Bill Simmons
    • Mike Francesa
    • Tim Tebow
    • Manish Mehta
    • Derek Jeter
    • Mark Zuckerberg
    • Roger Goodell
    • Jerry Jones
    • Tiger Woods
    • Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
    • Baker Mayfield

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/26/2019 at 04:57 AM

2 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

When I upvoted or liked  that comment all I was aware of was that the old pervert got busted in a "massage parlor". I even voted in that stupid poll of yours.  I regret getting involved in the discussion other than my comments to you. I realize and acknowledge I was wrong.    Yet 18 hours later you still are trying to support this stupidity.  Why?  The fact this thread has only 1+ pages of comments should tell you something.  Think about it.

Because I'm not making light of sex trafficking and neither is any other person on this forum.  Btw, there are 35 people who voted on this.

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've got shocking news for you but there are girls in this world who voluntarily choose to sell sex for money.

You are so naive if you believe that they're hooking voluntarily in any real numbers.  

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You are so naive if you believe that they're hooking voluntarily in any real numbers.  

Go onto twitter and search #dateny

then search the same hashtag for just about any other major metropolitan area.  

There are legions of independant sex workers out there, both male and female.

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Because I'm not making light of sex trafficking and neither is any other person on this forum.  Btw, there are 35 people who voted on this.

There are over twenty comments on this "thread" of yours, that respond to it's stupidity, lack of intelligence, and tastelessness.  The bulk of it is made up of your responses to those posters, or some jokes {few}.  Exactly one tries to half-heartedly support the position that you refuse to acknowledge. The "any other person" is YOU. I appreciate you not getting offensive.  But, you're playing a losing hand here.  It's time to fold.  BTW;  People would vote in a poll that asked if the sky were blue or green, that is not a cause for celebration.

5 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Go onto twitter and search #dateny

then search the same hashtag for just about any other major metropolitan area.  

There are legions of independant sex workers out there, both male and female.

He probably has no idea that it's called "the world's oldest profession" either.  :)

4 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

There are over twenty comments on this "thread" of yours, that respond to it's stupidity, lack of intelligence, and tastelessness.  The bulk of it is made up of your responses to those posters, or some jokes {few}.  Exactly one tries to half-heartedly support the position that you refuse to acknowledge. The "any other person" is YOU. I appreciate you not getting offensive.  But, you're playing a losing hand here.  It's time to fold.  BTW;  People would vote in a poll that asked if the sky were blue or green, that is not a cause for celebration.

Again, literally nobody on this forum has made light of sex trafficking.  We're all just poking fun at our sports rival.  

6 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Something is not right here.  It can't be a coincidence that multiple billionaires are going to the same random spa in a Palm Beach strip mall.  Now I'm thinking maybe Kraft was aware of what was going on.  Maybe that misdemeanor will turn into something a lot more serious.  We'll see.

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So what youre saying is Kraft rightfully thought that the illegal prostitution ring was on the up and  up?

That no one was being exploited in any way?  That the girls were there by their own free will?  Hey maybe they were college girls trying to make some extra money to get through school?

While I would love to pile on Kraft here, he is a super rich, old, white man. It's 100% plausible that he is so out of touch that he thinks that getting a dirty hand job from a sad, unwashed immigrant is completely normal behavior for the common people.

All this proves about Kraft is that he is a cheap, gross, skeezy old ****er that choose this place over some classy call girl that he could've afforded.

Or, he was involved, and was so gloriously stupid that he got caught on camera. Twice. That would be hilarious.

30 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

While I would love to pile on Kraft here, he is a super rich, old, white man. It's 100% plausible that he is so out of touch that he thinks that getting a dirty hand job from a sad, unwashed immigrant is completely normal behavior for the common people.

All this proves about Kraft is that he is a cheap, gross, skeezy old ****er that choose this place over some classy call girl that he could've afforded.

Or, he was involved, and was so gloriously stupid that he got caught on camera. Twice. That would be hilarious.

You have to admit that anyway it turns out its a win, win for anyone who doesnt live in NE

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’m attractive, charming, and have exceedingly supple hands.

If your target mate was a disgruntled jets nation poster I have no doubt you'd be swimming in peen, however I seriously doubt that the average female is intrigued by your mad presmal roasting skillz

59 minutes ago, CTM said:

If your target mate was a disgruntled jets nation poster I have no doubt you'd be swimming in peen, however I seriously doubt that the average female is intrigued by your mad presmal roasting skillz

In public life I disavow knowledge of “the jets” to the degree that I don’t even acknowledge propulsion engine aircrafts 

I think the poll is stupid because of its pointlessness, but a heart “cool story bro” at all the tools acting like this thread is the real reason for human-trafficking.

So righteous of y’all to be above laughing at a rival team on a fan forum because you’re unable to parse relatively simple but connected concepts.

Archived