Robert Kraft Thread

Maxman

5 hours ago, HighPitch said:

The heart wants what the heart wants

Think this has way more to do with another body part. 

Odd thing; for a while Kraft had the above young chippie girl  friend,  who popped out a tyke. And then Kraft denied paternity. Hadn't herd that part of the story before. 

17 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Even after this year’s Super Bowl W Kraft was still sticking it to the Jets. Saying something about great he was for getting Belichick for so little in compensation. Of course we all know who he’s talking about. He’s tried sticking it to us numerous times over the years always gloating sanctimoniously most notably after their first SB W when he went out of his way to diss our org. It’s not been forgotten or forgiven. 

Just lost whatever sympathy I had for Kraft getting caught up in this dumb story.  

• Upvote 1

Patriots haters are flocking to the massage parlor where Robert Kraft got busted

February 24, 2019 | 2:09pm | Updated 

JUPITER, Fla. — The seedy prostitution joint where New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft was allegedly a customer is now a favorite tourist destination — for the team’s haters.

Dozens of people lined up Sunday to take selfies at the now-shuttered rub-and-tug spot, with many saying they were there to revel in Kraft’s fall — because they despise the Patriots.

“I am a Jets fan, so I’m here to take a picture,” said a man who identified himself as Steve S., 51, vacationing from his Port Jefferson, LI, home.

“It’s so sad — you’re reading all this stuff, and Kraft was contributing to all of this,” Steve added, referring to the human-trafficking that authorities said was going on at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

Selfie-seeking lawyer Rachel Mazzarella, 34, of Florida admitted, “Spending a long time in Boston and not being from there, I have a long animosity towards the Patriots,” adding that it was “amusing he was caught this this way, but it’s also highlighting the issue of sexual exploitation.”

Brock P. of Jupiter said, “I can’t believe how many morons like me are here taking a picture.”

“Now this place is a historical site, it’s a tourist attraction — everyone wants a picture.”

Several people shouted “Kraft cheese” as they posed for photos, and an elementary-school-aged child was overheard telling his mom, “If I were you, I wouldn’t walk over to the day spa, you know what’s been going on in the news.”

Jupiter Police announced Friday that they had two video recordings of Kraft, 77, engaging in sex acts inside the strip-mall massage parlor between Jan. 18 and Jan. 22. He was identified along with 25 other suspected johns, including billionaire Boston hedge-funder John Childs, 77; golfer Johnny DelPrete, 29 and former Citigroup president John Havens, 62.

Kraft faces two counts of misdemeanor soliciting a prostitute — which carries a maximum 60 days in jail and $500 fine for a first-time offense. He has not been arrested, and a warrant could come Monday, according to CBS.

Kraft has denied any wrongdoing.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

The way I summed this up is Craft was just a John at one of thousands of massage parlors in the US. Hundreds of thousands of guys do this. I never did. Maybe I’m missing something. I don’t this so. No big deal. It will pass like everything else but it leaves a nasty scar on his Legacy. Not that I care because I’m a Jet fan FOREVER.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

“$76 an hour?” “ Seriously?”

Exactly.  He's cheating on her with a prostitute from that massage parlor?!  I still say that something doesn't add up here (which I say because there were multiple billionaires who went to that same place).  I have a feeling Kraft was somehow involved in something far worse than just a misdemeanor.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

As I have said before, Kraft has 7 billion, he can hire a $5000 a night high class hooker. 

Only reason for him to go to a place like that is he is interested in something he could only get there. Ether underage or slaves I would think but it’s sometbimg he can’t get from pros or just hot chicks that will bang him because they hope for the ring.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Exactly.  He's cheating on her with a prostitute from that massage parlor?!  I still say that something doesn't add up here (which I say because there were multiple billionaires who went to that same place).  I have a feeling Kraft was somehow involved in something far worse than just a misdemeanor.  

Cheating ? He’s not cheating. The girlfriend just had a better agent. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Joe Jets fan said:

As I have said before, Kraft has 7 billion, he can hire a $5000 a night high class hooker. 

Only reason for him to go to a place like that is he is interested in something he could only get there. Ether underage or slaves I would think but it’s sometbimg he can’t get from pros or just hot chicks that will bang him because they hope for the ring.   

Or its hhis preference 

who knows

just because he could afford something doesnt mean thats what he wanted

or maybe he thought hed never be recognized

On 2/24/2019 at 12:26 AM, Rangers9 said:

Even after this year’s Super Bowl W Kraft was still sticking it to the Jets. Saying something about how great he was for getting Belichick for so little in compensation. Of course we all know who he’s talking about. He’s tried sticking it to us numerous times over the years always gloating sanctimoniously most notably after their first SB W when he went out of his way to diss our org. It’s not been forgotten or forgiven. But I don’t rejoice in his getting busted in a sting like this one because I don’t care anything about him personally. It’s just low level stuff. Look this was done in a strip mall and the price of a 1 hour massage was 70 bucks. And Kraft’s a billionaire. Kind of hard to figure you’d think with his money he’d go high end if he’s looking for action. And wanted anonymity. Or who knows maybe he didn’t. The crazy thing was he wasn’t the only wealthy person involved there were at least two other rich guys caught up in this. 

he didn't get wealthy by overpaying for anything.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Hopefully it will be along the lines of being an owner/financier of the operation. Not only would he have to sell the team, but spend some time in prison.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

In the end the guy is a billionaire he laughs at all of us he doesn’t have to make a public statement he could afford the charges like me a forwarding a cuppa coffee if I was him I would stick my middle finger up to the world and smile

As long as he has zero self respect. Sure he can. As long as he doesn’t mind his grandkids hoping he dies a little  quicker to enjoy the money he made without the embarrassment of being around Grandia “pennies for prostitutes” Bob being around or cringing every time they  got to hug the old pervert?  But hey! He’s a billionaire and stuff. Why would he care?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

This. 

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

](*,)

Or we could go with this massage parlor was located in a really wealthy area. Populated with a lot of wealthy old men.

But if anybody else wants to go totally off the reservation... what you said.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bugg said:

Think this has way more to do with another body part. 

Odd thing; for a while Kraft had the above young chippie girl  friend,  who popped out a tyke. And then Kraft denied paternity. Hadn't herd that part of the story before. 

Supposedly, they were together.  Maybe still are.  They were dating for 5+ years.  She had a kid, he denied paternity, but they stayed together and he was "thrilled."  Sounds legit. 

15 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Anyone check out Peter King's FMIA story today.  Goes over the story and what punishment the league might take against Kraft....but he never actually criticizes Kraft himself.

What a complete and utter coward.

Cowardice fits him since he now lives in the area....how about the fact that all Boston-area sports radio shows refused to take calls on Kraft? Like damn, you are really that sensitive that you just bury your head in the sand to the biggest story in sports last week? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

As long as he has zero self respec. Sure he can. As long as he doesn’t mind his grandkids hoping he dies a little  quicker to enjoy the money he made without the embarrassment of being around Grandia “pennies for prostitutes” Bob being around or cringing every time they  got to hug the old pervert?  But hey! He’s a billionaire and stuff. Why would he care?

Exactly. Now youre figuring it out.

keep listening to ke and youll be fine

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Cowardice fits him since he now lives in the area....how about the fact that all Boston-area sports radio shows refused to take calls on Kraft? Like damn, you are really that sensitive that you just bury your head in the sand to the biggest story in sports last week? 

Freak must have serious juice, no?  Of course he does.  He has 7 Billion.

Anyone criticizing will be handed a pink slip, and be working in Podunk, Iowa, which actually might not be so bad.  Way less Inbreds than in Boston.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

23 hours ago, Lego My Lageman said:

If Jerry Richardson had to sell the damn Panthers for sexual harassment then Robert Kraft better damn well have to sell the PATRIOTS! These weren't women who were doing this because they were hot and making a ton of money. These were girls were human trafficking victims and according to a report were servicing 1500 men a year and had minimal hygiene. He better be gone, period and that has nothing to do with being a Jets fan. If our owner was caught doing this Id think the same thing.

Let's not get all crazy now.  The guy just got a hummer.  He has nothing to do with the human trafficking ring.  Jeez, I want to dump on Kraft as much as the next guy but this is a bit much.  

• Upvote 1

NFL: No special treatment for Robert Kraft after prostitution bust

February 25, 2019 | 11:11am

Enlarge Image
Robert Kraft
Robert KraftAP

Patriots owner Robert Kraft could be formally charged Monday with soliciting a prostitute, and the NFL said in a statement it would take “appropriate action based on the facts.”

The league will determine whether the 77-year-old Kraft is in violation of its Personal Conduct Policy after his name surfaced in an investigation into human trafficking and prostitution at area massage parlors in Jupiter, Fla. Local authorities said Kraft allegedly paid for the services of a prostitute during “two different visits.”

In the statement, the NFL noted the Personal Conduct Policy “applies equally to everyone in the NFL.”

Through a spokesman, Kraft has denied the charges.

Owners, as well as players, coaches and front-office executives fall under the umbrella of the policy.

“We will handle this allegation in the same way we would handle any issue under the Policy,” the statement said.

But the NFL will wait until more information becomes available before making a ruling.

“We are seeking a full understanding of the facts, while ensuring that we do not interfere with an ongoing law enforcement investigation,” the statement said. “We will take appropriate action as warranted based on the facts.”

Other NFL owners have been penalized under similar circumstances, most recently in 2014, when the league suspended Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay for six games and fined him $500,000, after Irsay pleaded guilty to a charge of driving while intoxicated.

Previously, then-San Francisco 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo Jr. was banned for an entire season and fined $1 million in connection with a gambling scandal in Louisiana in 1999.

1 hour ago, JetFreak89 said:

HAHA. Awesome. Bunch of pansies.

• Upvote 1