Robert Kraft Thread

Maxman

Robert Kraft hugs it out with Tom Brady after prostitution bust

February 25, 2019 | 1:53pm | Updated 

Enlarge Image
Robert Kraft hugs it out with Tom Brady after prostitution bust
Robert Kraft and Tom Brady arrive in Boston.BACKGRID
Enlarge Image BACKGRID

Hooker charges or no hooker charges, it looks like Tom Brady still has his boss’ back.

The Super Bowl-winning Patriots quarterback was seen giving the team’s embattled owner, Robert Kraft, a tender hug after they arrived at a Boston airport on the billionaire’s private jet at 9:30 a.m. Monday, according to new photos.

The show of support from Brady comes just days after Kraft was accused by cops of paying workers at a Florida day spa for sex acts.

The pair could be seen chatting on the tarmac after arriving on the flight, which they shared with Brady’s supermodel wife, Gisele Bündchen.

Brady, toting some golf clubs, looked in good spirits.

Kraft, 77, also flashed a smile as someone showed him what appeared to be a framed copy of a newspaper that said “Super Bowl” on it, despite the national embarrassment he was facing.

He had been spotted over the weekend in Los Angeles attending Oscars parties.

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Yes....but also....we're only 2 months into this year. :blink:

Well jetstream, seeing that you live in the Phoenix suburbs and all, I think it's time for you to go scout the local "spas" and assemble a list for the NFL Owner's meetings to take place there in March.  And while you're at it... if you can also find a good shuttle service that's not too expensive, some owner(s) ... <cough> <cough>  <cough> would be forever in your debt.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:57 PM, Larz said:

They actually arrested him that's pretty amazing 

Are they going for some sort of disgrace bingo? 

Shame yahtzee? 

Its a slap on the wrist. He'll donate to a charity and donate red and white Patriot condoms to all the kids in South Boston.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Well jetstream, seeing that you live in the Phoenix suburbs and all, I think it's time for you to go scout the local "spas" and assemble a list for the NFL Owner's meetings to take place there in March.  And while you're at it... if you can also find a good shuttle service that's not too expensive, some owner(s) ... <cough> <cough>  <cough> would be forever in your debt.

Yes, the owners "meeting." lol

I should seriously round up some friends and go hold up some signs outside the hotel.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Cowardice fits him since he now lives in the area....how about the fact that all Boston-area sports radio shows refused to take calls on Kraft? Like damn, you are really that sensitive that you just bury your head in the sand to the biggest story in sports last week? 

Ha ha Lies...

There are two major sports radio stations in Boston. Weei has not only spoke about it since last Friday they were taken calls on it since last Friday.

The other sports radio station, was told by upper management not to talk about it until day.

Happy byproduct; Francesa is taking a torch to his career this fine day defending Kraft like it' no big deal, he had NO IDEA these girls were being held against their will. Sounds like a clueless old man in a PC world. Would Ol'Mike want his daughter to work there? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Happy byproduct; Francesa is taking a torch to his career this fine day defending Kraft like it' no big deal, he had NO IDEA these girls were being held against their will. Sounds like a clueless old man in a PC world. Would Ol'Mike want his daughter to work there? 

I refuse to listen WFAN and Mike Francesa he is a blowhard NY Jets hater. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I refuse to listen WFAN and Mike Francesa he is a blowhard NY Jets hater. 

Don't usually but someone clued me in he was being completely clueless to the point he doesn't grasp what he's messing with. Nobody goes into a grubby place like that without knowing these girls are not some kind of radical libertarians looking to earn their fortune. It borders on slavery.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Supposedly, they were together.  Maybe still are.  They were dating for 5+ years.  She had a kid, he denied paternity, but they stayed together and he was "thrilled."  Sounds legit. 

He started dating that chick about a month after his wife died. This dude is the biggest effing phony.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Cowardice fits him since he now lives in the area....how about the fact that all Boston-area sports radio shows refused to take calls on Kraft? Like damn, you are really that sensitive that you just bury your head in the sand to the biggest story in sports last week? 

Is this true?  I'm sure a very high percentage of the calls would've been about that.  Did someone prevent them from doing so?  (e.g. Maybe Kraft said "no more interviews with Patriot players if you talk about this"?)  

Are they taking calls about it now? 

33 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Ahh so if true. You are now the judge n jury on this man because he has the right to live his life and date a month after HIS WIFE PAST OF CANCER?

Emmm....I see.

Not me. I think he's been doing it well before his wife died. I mean holy crap, this kind of crap doesn't just start the day you lose your wife. Come on man!

• Upvote 3

A lot of you guys are plain nutty hypocrites.

the old man went for a tug. He didnt create human trafficking. Most likely never even thought about it.

i never thought about it until this happened.

now all the haters can come down on my ignorance but i call bs on the lot of you. You didnt think about it either before this happened.

and if you knew about it you sure didnt do a damned thing to help.

so there

• Upvote 2

Kraft allegedly spent 11 minutes with a masseuse who greeted him with a hug, fondled him on a massage table “and then put her head down by” his crotch the morning of Jan. 20, the day his Patriots beat the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship game.”

Kraft’s Jan. 20 visit to the massage parlor was allegedly his second in two days, and was preceded by a 25-minute three-way that included a rubdown by two women the day before, court papers say.”

“During the Jan. 19 incident, the women entered the room at 4:49 p.m. and began massaging Kraft, who was facedown until he turned over at 5:12 p.m., when the lights went out, court papers say.

The lights came back on at 5:14 p.m., and one woman “can be seen standing to his right side and her right hand is seen” fondling him for two minutes, court papers say.”

https://nypost.com/2019/02/25/robert-kraft-paid-for-sex-hours-before-afc-championship-court-papers/

11 minutes.  Not bad.

SAR I