What's your favorite AAF team??

Blackout

I've tried to watch as many games as I could, which hasn't been that many, but I've seen the most of Orlando and they seem fun to watch so I'm going with them.  With that said, I probably watched three plays of their game yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching the end of a wild but fun game with San Diego beating Salt Lake. A lot of scoring and little defense at the end of game. Overall though so far imo not much in terms of prospects at the QB position. You can see why these guys were cut by orgs. 

On 2/24/2019 at 5:36 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

I've been rooting for the Commanders because I like their defense but I'm not going out and buying a jersey or anything.

You had the classic AAF post when you were talking about betting an over/under and a two team tease the first week of the season.

You became a legend that day! :thumbup:

9 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

You had the classic AAF post when you were talking about betting an over/under and a two team tease the first week of the season.

You became a legend that day! :thumbup:

That is funny but I think you have the wrong guy, unless I was blackout drunk posting which certainly isn't out of the question.

Archived