2006 Draft Question

LionelRichie

i can't see the jets picking @ 4 unless leinart is available or they love cutler. no way do they cough up $20M+ on d'brick, hawk, ngata or anyone else for that matter.

my question is: with the first 3 pretty set who is going to go @ 4? will teams want to move up for d'brick or cutler?

raiders, lions, and cardinals all need QB's so it would make sense for them to move up if they don't think cutler will fall to them.

moving down to 9 or 10 should add a 2nd rd pick. i could see the raiders wanting cutler, but would they want to move up to get him? would another team really want to pay the higher bonus @ 4 for someone like d'brick?

I just hope Bradway doesn't make a move until the Jets are on the clock and a team has a major boner for someone at 4. This way he can get max value for the slot. I am afraid that this bozo will deal the pick the day before the draft and get his pocket picked.

I just hope Bradway doesn't make a move until the Jets are on the clock and a team has a major boner for someone at 4. This way he can get max value for the slot. I am afraid that this bozo will deal the pick the day before the draft and get his pocket picked.

The day before?

Bradway is probably thinking about dealing the pick this week.

Archived