Ole Miss WR D.K. Metcalf measured in at 6-foot-3 and 3/8 and 228 pounds... with 1.6% body fat

10 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

whatever helps Sam. This guy seems like an absolute animal and powerful YAC nightmare. I don’t mind taking a chance at a premium offensive position where the WR can be flat out dominant. 

Absolutely this kid is the real deal we need players like him on the offense. 

He could be this years Saquan Barkley!!!!!!

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Thing is if he didn't continue with that obsession, unlike Gholston who was also mentioned, Boston was a pretty awesome receiver for a short while, and looked like he was in that 1B next great tier with the likes of Holt (after 1A of Harrison/Owens/Moss). Lower catch rate, but his QB wasn't exactly all that, and he was catching those deeper ones at almost 20 yards a clip. Then there were the reports of him leaving the field on a timeout or during halftime, and after every practice I think, to give himself IV fluids (or maybe it was "fluids"). And just like that he was a big name in a big body and little else other than the occasional tease game here & there, followed by his name only getting press for blow or roids. What a waste. 

I don't know that Metcalf has that same crap in his future just because he's ripped like a comic book drawing. They're different people. 

sure they're different people it just reminded me of Boston when I read this. Now he's running a 4.33 40 at the combine. His college career was OK - I think he's going to be over drafted. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

DK Metcalf this kid is the beast offensive player that we need he will instantly be our #1 WR who is going to tackle him. 

They same players that tackle TEs, RBs and players like Megatron. 

Quick question for everyone that’s jerking off over DK. Why was his production so much less then Browns? Obviously he missed games, I’m talking about compared to games they played at the same time. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, New York Mick said:

They same players that tackle TEs, RBs and players like Megatron. 

Quick question for everyone that’s jerking off over DK. Why was his production so much less then Browns? Obviously he missed games, I’m talking about compared to games they played at the same time. 

Sorry to kill your fantasy but i'm certainly not jerking off I am enjoying a nice cold beer. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

whatever helps Sam. This guy seems like an absolute animal and powerful YAC nightmare. I don’t mind taking a chance at a premium offensive position where the WR can be flat out dominant. 

mmm hmmm... makes more sense than a box safety in the top 10

• Upvote 2

On 2/28/2019 at 7:54 PM, choon328 said:

This is the guy who I want to separate himself from the rest of the WR's and put himself into top 5 consideration. I would love to pair him with Quincy. If he runs sub 4.5 and has a good combine it will move him into that conversation.

I agree 100% with you...if we don't have Bosa at 3, trade down a few and grab this monster. Imagine him with a healthy Enunwa and Anderson, with Herndon at TE,,,,address the OL and ER in FA, Sam would have a great chance for success.

Just now, GaryM said:

I agree 100% with you...if we don't have Bosa at 3, trade down a few and grab this monster. Imagine him with a healthy Enunwa and Anderson, with Herndon at TE,,,,Sam would have a great chance for success.

GaryM you know what all the years we have drafted DEFENSE we haven't won a damn thing. 

Even if Bosa is there at 3 and its a choice between him and DK Metcalf im going DK Metcalf. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

GaryM you know what all the years we have drafted DEFENSE we haven't won a damn thing. 

Even if Bosa is there at 3 and its a choice between him and DK Metcalf im going DK Metcalf. 

Hey joewilly,,, I wouldn't be unhappy to grab him at 3 also, I think he can be another Calvin Johnson. I just would love to have a pass rusher someday..but we hopefully can address that in FA.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GaryM said:

Hey joewilly,,, I wouldn't be unhappy to grab him at 3 also, I think he can be another Calvin Johnson. I just would love to have a pass rusher someday..but we hopefully can address that in FA.

We can address the pass rusher in free agency this kid DK Metcalf is going to be something special in the NFL franchise QB franchise WR sign Bell franchise RB and who's stopping us. 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We can address the pass rusher in free agency this kid DK Metcalf is going to be something special in the NFL franchise QB franchise WR sign Bell franchise RB and who's stopping us. 

Our o-line will stop us. Still need to take care of that in FA as well. What a mess this team is. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

We can address the pass rusher in free agency this kid DK Metcalf is going to something special in the NFL franchise QB franchise WR sign Bell and who's stopping us. 

Any team with a defensive line or LBs since the oline sucks and Bell isn’t coming here. 

DK is smaller and slower then Megatron had no where near the college production and Detroit didn’t win sh*t with him. 

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Any team with a defensive line or LBs since the oline sucks and Bell isn’t coming here. 

DK is smaller and slower then Megatron had no where near the college production and Detroit didn’t win sh*t with him. 

So because Detroit didn't win  with with Stafford and Johnson means we wont win with Darnold and Metcalf. 

Do you need a beer? 

• Haha 1

The body fat thing seems unrealistic. But 6'4" , 235 and round a 4.33? Thats ridiculous. Gotta be in consideration for the #3 pick

Right. He ran a friggin 4.33 !!! That’s insane for his size. I’m not sure about taking him at 3. I’d rather the OL get addressed if we have to stay there but this guy is making a serious case for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, GaryM said:

What if he is another Stephen Hill??

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

So because Detroit didn't win  with with Stafford and Johnson means we wont win with Darnold and Metcalf. 

Do you need a beer? 

Just because DK spent all season training for the combine doesn’t mean the Jets will win with him especially with a terrible oline.