Ole Miss WR D.K. Metcalf measured in at 6-foot-3 and 3/8 and 228 pounds... with 1.6% body fat

50 years of losing will do that to a fan base. 

I agree jts been a while. Its been sonce Mangini that we had a good draft. Heres the deal. Parcells always said about 8 franchises get talent year in and year out and the rest dont. Its been about 12 years since we have gotten any type of talent. Great franchises dont look for gimmicks like changing their uniform or signing free agents or finishing with a high enough pick to draft a savior QB. They find talent and bring in as much as possible no matter where they are drafting or how much cap they have.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Your right except our uniforms are such a massive upgrade.from our old boring ones.

It's not even close really

This is why I can barely post here anymore. People telling us not to pick Allen because of Hackenberg or not to pick DK because of Stephen Hill. Or that good franchises get the number one overall pick and cant pick good WBs unless they have it. Or just today when someone told me that its possible a WR ran the wrong route and thats why Sam threw a pick. Or how we needed new ugly uniforms. Its really become ridiculous around here.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app