Gases attire

QBsneak

Can someone please let me know why Adam gase doesn't wear any apparel hat or shirt that has the Jets logo on it the last times I've seen them online and at the combine he just wears a green hat and a black shirt I was just wondering

Just now, QBsneak said:

Can someone please let me know why Adam gase doesn't wear any apparel hat or shirt that has the Jets logo on it the last times I've seen them online and at the combine he just wears a green hat and a black shirt I was just wondering

This was discussed in the uniforms thread guess its because there is going to be a uniform change color, logo etc. 

20 minutes ago, QBsneak said:

Because you can wear what you want. You’re welcome. 

21 minutes ago, QBsneak said:

CAn't reveal the NEW JETS Color Scheme or Logo. 

The team store is having a 60% off sale on EVERYTHING. They are DUMPING old merchandise and seems there is a dictate to no reveal too much. Even Mac was dressed differently - he wore a sporty white track top with green highlights -from his usual buttoned-down blue oxford shirt; the man aways wears a blue collared shirt as is with either a blazer or 3/4 pullover when "on the field" for the combine or practices. His sporty new look at the combine press conference was a nod (IMO) that the Jets will still honor the classic "green & White" 

59 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Lets do this!!! If we can get @joewilly12 to start posting memes and giffs, we'll be halfway there before the weekends over!

WORD!!!

He's a Natural Fall/Winter complexion that really uses Grey well to let his pastiness POP from his drab attire. Grey is CLEARLY his hallmark which represents his constant loathing and brooding for all his contemporaries, superiors, the internet, the latest gadget technology, social media, FaceTime, being in his house for 3 weeks with his family, and the media in addition to the Press. He uses the DolphagTurquoise color well to highlight and accentuate his in-game intensity but resorts back to grey/olive/cahrcoal hats in less competitive environments. 

His facial gestures are what make this ashen colored soul the REAL fashionista we desire him to be for US!, the JETS fan.

Gase REALLY does have Camera appeal. I like his Fierce La Tigra Face gesture:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-m07FZP6pksYktUoFyry

But his "I'm Sorry, bad Play Call, My Bad" Face is also pretty good:

3690581444001_5588494841001_image-150638

Pensive "Should we Punt on 3rd down?" Face:

860620214.jpg.jpg

His "I HATE the Press" Sad-Face:

cc765e06e6b5af4742d4ca966d36003f

His "I TOLD you!" face:

NFLCombineFootball(2).JPG

But his BEST Pose is the "I JUST BENT YOU OVER and MADE YOU MY B!TCH! Patsy Boy!" Face:

Gase31.jpg

1 hour ago, QBsneak said:

He’s waiting for the new logo and uniform 

I kinda hope the new color IS that obnoxiously bright limey-isn green IF ONLY to keep seeing Gase HAVE to wear bright loud team colors (Teal, Orange, Bright~Kellyish Green) that are the complete OPPOSITE of his mood and personality. The low wearing of the hat on gameday is already his fashion hallmark. Perhaps he embellishes it?

Maybe he'll get on of these but with the New Jets logo:

picture83985.jpg

Archived