Is Herndon getting suspended or what?

Philc1

Plead guilty to DUI on January 9th.  Supposedly that’s an automatic 2 game suspension that could be increased by Goodell if there are aggravating factors (I.E - property damage, is a Jet)

I’ve heard nothing since then.  I wouldn’t put it past Goodell to have forgotten about it he’s so dumb

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Plead guilty to DUI on January 9th.  Supposedly that’s an automatic 2 game suspension that could be increased by Goodell if there are aggravating factors (I.E - property damage, is a Jet)

I’ve heard nothing since then.  I wouldn’t put it past Goodell to have forgotten about it he’s so dumb

If we whistle while we walk away, all will be forgotten. 

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The combine just happened. There's nothing else to talk about other than stomping our feet because we're too impatient to wait for a suspension announcement?

I’m working out fantasy football rankings in my head.  Herndon is my sleeper

Given the "speed" in which the NFL has addressed the Kareem Hunt situation,  it's no surprise that nothing has been done yet.  Expect him to get two games, the property damage, outside of his car, which was demolished, was minimal.  90+ mile an hour crashes will do that sometimes. Lucky we still have our boy in one piece.  Hope he learns from it.  Good, smart kid, I think he will.

Archived