Poke’mon rub and tug mafia sign ups

Nolder

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

No idea what you’re going for, but you sound like you’re in the Outsiders. 

That really doesn't surprise me. I bet you can't remember what clothes you put on in the morning without looking down.

15 minutes ago, Sheldon Richardson said:

Word is you a hippie and I got some bangin kush bro. We should go for a joy ride some time and hotbox in my car. It'll be a good time bro

Totes, you got some ho's?

26 minutes ago, Sheldon Richardson said:

I'm waiting for Big Man to hit me up with his contact who got all the ho's. "Grade A pooosay" he told me.

Also been told that these cats named "Jif" and "Pac" just LOVE dick. Can't get enough. so I sent out my feelers bro

Sup brother? I got ho’s for days for those who pay. Just ask my friend Bob.... no, no, I mean John. 

28 minutes ago, Sheldon Richardson said:

I'm waiting for Big Man to hit me up with his contact who got all the ho's. "Grade A pooosay" he told me.

Also been told that these cats named "Jif" and "Pac" just LOVE dick. Can't get enough. so I sent out my feelers bro

Jif loves dick, pac is one 

Last time the were together jif tried to swallow pac

How many avatars has Crusher signed up in this game?

I kind of want to play but the game theme is kind of whack..  If you don't know anything about football (which is fine - neither does JiF) you shouldn't be modding a football themed game.

Switch it up to something more interesting..  like Strip Club mafia..  mafia are the Johns trying to get cheap lap dances.  town are the "dancers" trying to raise money for college.

How many avatars has Crusher signed up in this game?
I kind of want to play but the game theme is kind of whack..  If you don't know anything about football (which is fine - neither does JiF) you shouldn't be modding a football themed game.
Switch it up to something more interesting..  like Strip Club mafia..  mafia are the Johns trying to get cheap lap dances.  town are the "dancers" trying to raise money for college.

You tell Nolder not to do a football-themed game since he doesn’t know the material, yet suggest instead he run a game about strippers and hookers?

55 minutes ago, Pac said:

This would be better.

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You tell Nolder not to do a football-themed game since he doesn’t know the material, yet suggest instead he run a game about strippers and hookers?

So wait, do you really want to see a bedtime/pokemon theme?

2 hours ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Next to this Sheldon dude you my second favorite poster here. 

You my top dawg in here even if you are a monkey

I'd let you ride shotgun while we cruise around any day, bro. You bring the ho's, I'll bring the kush. Hope you like to go fast!

That CTM dude can sit in the back and enjoy the ho's

Archived