Poke’mon rub and tug mafia sign ups

Nolder

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I mean, it’s getting a little too easy for me these days so I was trying to give everyone a chance without my greatness 

I didn’t play last game because I helped chimp. I’m looking forward to playing with you again...

and again again and again 

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d like to crane kick @Jetsfan80 in the face every time I get one of these mafia invites. You’re all a bunch of backstabbing deviant creeps and I haven’t forgotten or forgiven your treachery. FU, all of you. Eat me. 

Yet each time, you show up.  Weird how that works.

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’ll be back in a minute guys. 

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet each time, you show up.  Weird how that works.

I love both of you, but feel compelled to fistfight both of you here, in the mafia forum.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’d like to crane kick @Jetsfan80 in the face every time I get one of these mafia invites. You’re all a bunch of backstabbing deviant creeps and I haven’t forgotten or forgiven your treachery. FU, all of you. Eat me. 

Poor Tom was clearly traumatized by a past Mafia experience.

Can someone link me to that game, because I really want to read it. ?

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Fight 80, I’m an eater not a fighter. 

I'll totally take 80 in that fight. If Tom's scrawny neck looks anything like a penis, then 80 will get a death grip on that thing that won't be easily be loosened.

55 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Poor Tom was clearly traumatized by a past Mafia experience.

Can someone link me to that game, because I really want to read it. ?

He has a career record of 0-1 in what was one of, if not the best game of all time.  Not surprisingly I modded it.

Scarface game..  just sort the forum by number of replies to a game and you'll find it at # 1.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Maybe we should postpone until after AVMs trip?

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Or, just start the game whenever, and be flexible with deadlines. 

None of that 48/24 cycle BS.  We're JN, we do what we want here.

So worth noting it's a work trip not a fun-trip, so I'll still be posting and such just with bizarre hours and certainly not during prime awake hours for folks (they're +12).  I will commit to being involved every day as long as that's cool...honestly it'll give me something to do at night before going to bed. 

I could also get myself spectacularly killed day 1 as scum* and none of this matter, which is probably the most likely outcome.

*To be clear yes, I'm claiming scum already. Whatcha gonna do about it?

23 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It’s been eight years. Don’t be a twat. 

44 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok after reading bits of old games got the fever back..  lets start this sh*t soon..  time to prove without a shadow of doubt who the GSHE is.

I know this may disappoint you, but the title of "Gayest Shark Humper Ever" still goes to JiF.

But don't give up hope, buddy!

On 3/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, T0mShane said:

VOTE SHANE .... HARD VOTE!

15 hours ago, Pac said:

ok after reading bits of old games got the fever back..  lets start this sh*t soon..  time to prove without a shadow of doubt who the GSHE is.

geesheeeeeeeeeeeeee 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Beat it creep.  Gata and I have a meet and greet scheduled for some time in the coming years at Red Lobster.

You’re 5’6”, married with kids, and look like the Latino version of Steve Urkel. Park your ass in the cheap seats, hermano 

Archived