Dcat

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I tried that one last year (assuming it's the same one you recommended).  I thought the whole thing was just off-center and I dropped out early.  But these 1st round trades of Mack, Mayfield and Chubb are just stupidly unrealistic.  Waste of everyone's time.  Especially Mack.  The Bears gave him a signing bonus of $34 million with a preliminary total of $60 million guaranteed.  Trading him would put the Bears out of business cap-wise for 2019.  The Bears would incur a minimum cap hit of $28,333,000 this year due to the escalation of the rest of the amortized balance of the signing bonus. 

I'm glad we don't allow active player trades here.  It would require everyone to be realistic about cap hits and acceleration of past bonus money, etc.  And of course, very few people would bother researching contracts.  Instead of fun, the mock would be work and unsatisfying due to being totally unrealistic.

Different group.  Much worse.  Teams are trading Free Agents that are not under contract.  Pats have traded Trey Flowers and Trent Brown.  Since we are trading guys who are no longer on rosters, I was thinking maybe I would offer up Joe Klecko in a trade.  Maybe the Colts will give me Marvin Harrison for him.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Lith said:

Different group.  Much worse.  Teams are trading Free Agents that are not under contract.  Pats have traded Trey Flowers and Trent Brown.  Since we are trading guys who are no longer on rosters, I was thinking maybe I would offer up Joe Klecko in a trade.  Maybe the Colts will give me Marvin Harrison for him.

Klecko for Harrison?  Tough call there.  If we are in the 1980's, then Klecko all day every day.  But in 2019, with the rules now heavily leaning toward offense, I'd take Harrison.

36 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

2 Rams Texans 

Yes, Rams, Texans and possibly the Bears.

@JetFanatic asked for the Bears.  I sent him an email on Thursday and again on Friday afternoon asking if he was aware that the Bears have only 4 picks (with no 1st or 2nd rounder) and if he wanted to pair the Bears with another team or just switch to another team.  I have not received a reply, yet JetFanatic was on the board on Friday night.  

I'll give it to the end of today and tomorrow I'll put the Bears back on the available list if I don't hear back.  

OK>>>  all teams have been assigned.

49ers BroadwayRay
Bears JetFanatic
Bengals Mavericknyc1980
Bills New York Mick
Broncos kdels62
Browns Paradis
Buccaneers KingP
Cardinals NYJetsVets91
Chargers BroadwayBen
Chiefs RVAJet815
Colts Integrity28
Cowboys HawkeyeJet
Dolphins Beerfish
Eagles Maury77
Falcons Matt39
Giants T0mShane
Jaguars JiF
Jets Patriot Killa
Lions choon328
Packers Lith
Panthers Dcat
Patriots Thai Jet
Raiders IndianaJet
Rams JetFanatic
Ravens #27TheDominator
Redskins 32EBoozer
Saints Sarge4Tide
Seahawks Sarge4Tide
Steelers Lray
Texans Curse of Namath
Titans Section 314
Vikings Greenbean

On 3/11/2019 at 7:55 AM, Dcat said:

OK>>>  all teams have been assigned.

49ers BroadwayRay
Bears JetFanatic
Bengals Mavericknyc1980
Bills New York Mick
Broncos kdels62
Browns Paradis
Buccaneers KingP
Cardinals NYJetsVets91
Chargers BroadwayBen
Chiefs RVAJet815
Colts Integrity28
Cowboys HawkeyeJet
Dolphins Beerfish
Eagles Maury77
Falcons Matt39
Giants T0mShane
Jaguars JiF
Jets Patriot Killa
Lions choon328
Packers Lith
Panthers Dcat
Patriots Thai Jet
Raiders IndianaJet
Rams JetFanatic
Ravens #27TheDominator
Redskins 32EBoozer
Saints Sarge4Tide
Seahawks Sarge4Tide
Steelers Lray
Texans Curse of Namath
Titans Section 314
Vikings Greenbean

what's the matter @CrazyCarl40?  Buttfumble the above post for what?  Did you want to get a team?  If so, you should have asked for one.  Or were you just doing your retaliatory butt fumble thing that you do all the time?  LOL.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

oh look... I have a pair of followers.  all it takes is giving a single buttfumble to one of their moronic posts and they follow you around for weeks on end.    I am so flattered.  \\:D/

well, @CrazyCarl40, at least you have a sense of humor about it bro.  That's cool.   Now as for the other follower....  once a dimwit, always a dimwit I guess.

15 hours ago, New York Mick said:

It’s a slow boring football-less day. 

Who’s planning on doing what? I’m definitely looking to trade down from 9. The Bills have a ton of holes to fill. 

As Carolina GM, I've been checking out their depth charts and roster and looking at their drafts/FA moves the last couple of seasons.  Well, they don't need a center.  Vaynerchuk sent his client from Denver to Carolina (allegedly, Paradis had no interest in living here).  Carolina picks in the middle of each round.  Like all other teams, there are some huge holes in their roster.

Can't wait until @Lith releases the spreadsheet.  I hope we have it before the end of the week since people will want to use it over the weekend before the draft starts on Monday.  Also, once the spreadsheet is out, I will create the "Discussion" and "Picks" threads and we can shut this sign-up thread down.

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

As Carolina GM, I've been checking out their depth charts and roster and looking at their drafts/FA moves the last couple of seasons.  Well, they don't need a center.  Vaynerchuk sent his client from Denver to Carolina (allegedly, Paradis had no interest in living here).  Carolina picks in the middle of each round.  Like all other teams, there are some huge holes in their roster.

Can't wait until @Lith releases the spreadsheet.  I hope we have it before the end of the week since people will want to use it over the weekend before the draft starts on Monday.  Also, once the spreadsheet is out, I will create the "Discussion" and "Picks" threads and we can shut this sign-up thread down.

The Bills defense isn’t bad but the offense is still sh*t even after signing 30 FAs. The RBs are a joke IMO. They picked up 2 OG, 2 OT, C, RB, TE, 2 WR and a KR and still need help on the offense. 

42 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Spreadsheet is almost complete.  I just need to map in the draft order, which I am waiting on to minimize changes due to any trades that might come through this week.  I will try to finish it up tonight or tomorrow after work.

Spreadsheet is complete.  Sent editable link to @NYJetsVets91 & @Dcat.

View only link is below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dT_kdICG9pEl4kNv-XWO84zTqMDeufw5NQyip4CqImY/edit?usp=sharing

@New York Mick since you are helping run it this year, let me know if you also want editable link to help keep the sheet up to date.  YOu will need to PM your email address to me and I will send editable link.

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

View only link is below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dT_kdICG9pEl4kNv-XWO84zTqMDeufw5NQyip4CqImY/edit?usp=sharing

@New York Mick since you are helping run it this year, let me know if you also want editable link to help keep the sheet up to date.  YOu will need to PM your email address to me and I will send editable link.

Sent

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

View only link is below.

spreadsheet with new Jets colors too.

38 minutes ago, Lith said:

View only link is below.

I like the pick @Patriot Killa

Archived