Jets enter the Antonio Brown sweepstakes, allegedly

T0mShane

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

You’re so full of crap. ?

I want to hear how you pronounce my name first, none of that “Lind-er” BS some of you EC guys say it, if you pronounce my name like that, I’d be forced to kill you.

Actually guys from Brooklyn would say it Lind-ah. How does that grab ya?

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Well, yes, it’s in progress and I’m working on that clarifying sex-with-Lisa-Bonet part but yes 

You figure you can take her husband in a fight?  It's sort of important to decide before you say stuff like that out loud.  Particularly in her case :)

11 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

You’re so full of crap. ?

I want to hear how you pronounce my name first, none of that “Lind-er” BS some of you EC guys say it, if you pronounce my name like that, I’d be forced to kill you.

LEEN-dah, as in LEEN-da, tardé una hora en conocerte y solo un día en enamorarme. Pero me llevará toda una vida lograr olvidarte.

7 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Thank God

Best news of the day. F that psychopath loser. I don’t care if certain players where our team colors, I could never get behind a punk like that unless he had proven to change or want to change.

I’m all about forgiveness for players with checkered pasts but this guy is an arrogant/delusional old turd who will ruin his next team. He needs to be humbled. F’n weirdo with his stupid hair. 

mac has tons of money but  yet wont get anything done with  it-his drafts have been terrible and his free agent signings for the most part terrible as well

the jets should do the smart thing-trade for brown and sign bell then build the offensive and defensive lines though the draft

if you put bell and brown on the jets sam would be a happy camper for the next 5 years. I dont worry about them being divas that is why you have a coaching staff.

If you drafted sam to be the future you need to surround him with weapons but the jet like move is not to do this and bring in scrubs like coleman and tate instead

10 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Best news of the day. F that psychopath loser. I don’t care if certain players where our team colors, I could never get behind a punk like that unless he had proven to change or want to change.

I’m all about forgiveness for players with checkered pasts but this guy is an arrogant/delusional old turd who will ruin his next team. He needs to be humbled. F’n weirdo with his stupid hair. 

there are plenty of punk in the league and he is an elite wr that wants the ball on a team where we have a qb that needs a guy to throw the ball to-robby anderson is a worse character guy than brown in my opinion with less production

4 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

It's troubling if it's true we're in this. Clearly a terrible move for a franchise with a promising young QB.

please we have robby anderson who produces less and is a "problem character guy"

4 minutes ago, kmnj said:

there are plenty of punk in the league and he is an elite wr that wants the ball on a team where we have a qb that needs a guy to throw the ball to-robby anderson is a worse character guy than brown in my opinion with less production

The NFL is loaded with punks. I want team players or at least not blatant cancers. This guy is a different type of scumbag. I wanted nothing to do with him from the get go and he is too old for a perpetual rebuilding team.

We either hit on our draft picks and sign mostly a young core or we stay where we are at forever. This is why I have no hope until we got a quality GM/talent evaluator. I still root/care which is why I didn’t want scum that I couldn’t support like Brown, but I’ve adjusted my expectations greatly. 

17 minutes ago, kmnj said:

please we have robby anderson who produces less and is a "problem character guy"

How is Robby a problem character guy?

Because he told a cop he wanted to give his wife some organic facial cream?

Honestly don't we all feel that way any time we see a cop?

My brother is a cop.  Hell I was his best man.  Yet I still fight the urge to say similar any time I see him and his buddies in uniform.

Jees, give the kid a break.  He didn't beat a chick.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

LEEN-dah, as in LEEN-da, tardé una hora en conocerte y solo un día en enamorarme. Pero me llevará toda una vida lograr olvidarte.

So, we have a Pablo Neruda on the message board.  I will let you live, silly boy.  ?

It took you a whole day?

24 minutes ago, kmnj said:

This is just ridic!  RIDIC I SAY!!! 

Thank god

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports teams have been told that a deal for Antonio Brown is expected to be in place by Friday.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport added that three new teams have "jumped in" the last 48 hours, while the Jets and Cards have reportedly backed out. That presumably leaves the Raiders, Redskins, Titans, and three mystery teams jostling to acquire Brown by Friday. A deal is undoubtedly imminent at this point, and the season finale of this soap opera should end in fireworks in the next 72 hours. Brown is due a $2.5 million roster bonus from the Steelers in merely 11 days.

52 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I dont know if Brown has any power in this

He really doesn't.  And I still believe one of the very first things reported way back: The Steelers are not trading him to an AFC team.  It will be the NFC.  Other than potential superbowls, they would only need to see AB once every 4 years (so maybe twice more in his career.)

50 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He shot his way out of Pittsburgh so he could get to a situation he wants. He’s got all the power.

his only power is his mouth (or his agent's mouth).  He really has zero say if that's the way the Steelers want to handle it.  No doubt in my mind that he winds up on an NFC team.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

his only power is his mouth (or his agent's mouth).  He really has zero say if that's the way the Steelers want to handle it.  No doubt in my mind that he winds up on an NFC team.

If AB says he's not playing for a team they aren't going to trade for him. He will just retire like Carson Palmer did.

Archived