Rhg1084

They just called me trying to sell me season tix

On 3/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, joewilly12 said:

SAR I is this you? You forgot to bash blue collar workers, military,police,fire and rescue personnel and tailgating. 

SAR is the Marie Antoinette of Jet Nation.

On 3/8/2019 at 7:25 PM, SAR I said:

You don't go to Jets games so you don't have any say.

I have never sold a seat to an opposing fan.  I list my quality location for sale on Stubhub below face value so that Jets fans can buy them and support the team on Sunday's when I have a work or family conflict.  If a Viking fan bought my seats instead of you in Sam Darnold's rookie year after beating Denver and Indianapolis in consecutive weeks on a beautiful October day that is most definitely on you and the other 20 million people in the NY Metro area and not on me.

Show up or shut up.

SAR I

Within what radius of Air Conditioner Unit Stadium does one need to live before not physically going to the games constitutes a waiver of his right to have an opinion?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

I bash tailgating.  The 80's are over.  Drinking and smoking and listening to bad hair rock isn't cool anymore, especially if you're pushing 60.

Not gonna lie that sounds like a freakin awesome time! We should definitely have a throwback tailgate theme this season @Maxman

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Woody Johnson is Abraham Lincoln.  When the statue of him is erected in front of MetLife Stadium, I'll be the first one there to lay a rose.

18,000 Jets fans were on a season ticket waiting list from 1985 to 2009 and the PSL process freed us from the bondage of being held captive by selfish Giants Stadium fans who through nothing but dumb luck wound up in grandpa's 40 yard line seats and sold them to ticket brokers at market value of 3x to 5x face value.  They profited off of the backs of Jets fans who every year moved up a few measly places in line to pray that one day they would get awful upper endzone seats by the flags.

God bless the PSL process.  I'm not selling so I don't expect to get back a dime of my $16,000 but it was worth every penny.  I punted a turncoat profiteer out of his Giants Stadium cash cow.  I control the stadium now.  I decide what games the rat bastards who used a $3 per game PSL fee as an excuse to quit on the team get to buy in the aftermarket.   Sweet revenge. 

God bless Woody Johnson.  The Stadium Emancipator.

SAR I

It's all good.. People should pay whatever amount gives them the most bang for the buck in terms of experience when it comes to entertainment. I do like to make fun of Woody, though.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

I thank those in public service all the time.  We stand up and cheer at the July 4th parade, we donate money to the police department, we attend the fireman's fair.  What the Jets are doing isn't the same thing.  They are taking money from the Army and advertising the Army in the form of artificially generated "honorings" to get to impressionable young minds.  "Hey Lieutenant Dan, yes, we'll honor four of your wounded boys this Sunday, it'll be $50,000 per slot, total of $200,000, you've got the budget, right?"  It's gross.  

Of all the things the Jets have done, this is the one thing you should be hating on, not the color of the walls in the stairwells.

SAR I

Yeah it all comes off as extremely contrived. Remember the bruhaha when kellen Winslow jr compared himself to a soldier during the invasion of Afghanistan when at Miami?

Now we deck out coaches and everyone else in those (my opinion) hideous faux military uniform jerseys with the stupid nameplates.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company