Rhg1084

They just called me trying to sell me season tix

Me, last time they called me and asked me to buy season tickets:

5lytn.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

giphy.gif

Me the last time they called me asking if I was happy with my Row 1 PSL's and if I would enjoy 6 complimentary VIP family passes to the Jets upcoming training camp.

SAR I

I guess they are right, there is a sucker born every minute....

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sucker?  I love the Jets and I love spending quality time with my family. Being a season ticket holder is a fantastic experience.  Even if the team loses the 6 hours with family makes it all worthwhile.  And when we do start winning again?  Please, there's nothing better.

Don't you worry about how rich people spend their fun money.  It's not like we were going to give it to you.

SAR I

Hey, whatever you enjoy is great for you and your family. There’s plenty of other ways to spend 6 hours every Sunday with family that doesn’t involve supporting an incompetent organization. If they show competence, I’d be happy to once again be a season ticket holder. It’s not about the money, it’s about supporting incompetent owners which is what we have had for the past 20 years.

i don’t need your money, so trust me, I’m not worried about it. And in my eyes, rich people don’t drive bottom of the line BMWs. But if bragging about all your money on a jets message board makes you fell good about yourself, keep it up, we all enjoy laughing at you.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company