Rhg1084

They just called me trying to sell me season tix

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We’ll be snatching those seats for $8 on stubhub by mid-October 

Image result for laughing cartoon gifs

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

That's a foolish decision, but that's up to you.

Another foolish decision would be to get season tickets in the upper deck as you would never sit next to the same fans the whole season and you'll be interrupted by $8 ticket drunks who can't control their language or their bowels.  If you want to go to all 10 home games, buy them on a per-game basis on StubHub and head to the Lower Level where you might get lucky and sit next to some civilized people.

SAR I

Let me clue you in on something, the same thing is happening in the MEZZ and LL section of the stadium. The NY Jets are selling single game tickets without a PSL fee. So you too might not be sitting next to the same fans the entire season for the most part. There are no exclusive seats except for possibly of the family section where there is no alcohol allowed located in 224b where you wont encounter fans under the influence. 

It is a good to purchase PSL seating from the NY Jets and on the after market there are some really good deals available at a fraction of the cost of what original purchases paid.

joewilly12 

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What happens in other areas of the stadium and on your couch doesn't affect me.

Obviously it does because you keep repeating yourself about the drunks and blue collar fans who ruin your fan experience. You know the # to text on rowdy fans by heart.

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

If you're buying in the upper deck you should be doing so because you want to go to the games and not because of resale value. Upper deck tickets will likely have zero resale value, even with the Cowboys and Steelers in town.

Personally I think it's a good season to get in -- I think this season will be fun -- but I just can't imagine wanting to actually go to 10 games. I'd rather splurge on better seasons to two games.

Agree UD tickets hold no value sad to see these tickets on game day during a dismal season going for $6 bucks on StubHub. 

Buy single game tickets here from other fans or from the NY Jets and bargain with them for a free parking pass.

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Point I was trying to make with the resale comment is if they are awful again this year that maybe I could get my money back with those other rabid fan bases coming to town. Obviously I’d be buying them to go and have a good time with my brother. (Not some randomn fans I see 8 times a year who are like family to the other guy apparently)

Rabid fan bases coming to town usually wind up In the LL they are splurging to see their team in their area they don't sit in the UD at least from what I've seen over the years in person and on TV. 

• Upvote 2

@Rhg1084

Being a season ticket holder is great you make memories with family and friends, I did it for 20+ years. 

If you can afford it go for it and join the other diehard most resilient fans in the NFL on game day. 

I always said a bad day at the stadium losing is still a good day to be alive and at a NY Jets game. 

good luck whatever decision you make, do what you feel is best not what others say. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, J-Diddy said:

I was able to obtain a 2 season tickets in section 220a row 2 without a PSL just a month ago. 95 a ticket.  Mine as long as I want. I get playoff rights and all without a PSL.  This is a very desirable section on the jets sideline with a great low row. 

Did you buy them through the NY Jets ticket office? 

1 minute ago, J-Diddy said:

Yes. Bought them from a ticket representative at the NY Jets. 

Good deal congrats have fun. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is, bar none, the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

Its like they say a bad day of fishing is still better than a day at work. 

Being at the stadium at a NY Jets game win or lose (better to win) is a better than not being there. 

Go chase down the orderly and get those meds in your system and get a new diaper on. 

I guess you don't read your own posts. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

Being at the stadium is like driving three hours for the rights to burn $400 so you can be locked in a prison where the general population is drunk, belligerent, self-hating old men in Wayne Chrebet jerseys, all crushed into tiny, plastic seats, waiting around for a fraud fireman to lead them in the discordant spelling of a failed sports entertainment corporation whose lone marker of success is that it’s become an excellent tax shelter for its grifter billionaire failson owner. 

SAR I is this you? You forgot to bash blue collar workers, military,police,fire and rescue personnel and tailgating. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You have attended ONE Jets game in MetLife Stadium!  We have been there 9 years!

Are you drunk?

SAR I

I've been to more Jets game at MetLife than you think about going to and I don't even have season tickets. 

Go list your tickets on StubHub i'm quite sure some opposing teams fan cant wait for you to do so. 

Whats the excuse going to be this time, why you cant make it. 

Investment Gold. 

SELLOUT SAR I 

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You don't go to Jets games so you don't have any say.

I have never sold a seat to an opposing fan.  I list my quality location for sale on Stubhub below face value so that Jets fans can buy them and support the team on Sunday's when I have a work or family conflict.  If a Viking fan bought my seats instead of you in Sam Darnold's rookie year after beating Denver and Indianapolis in consecutive weeks on a beautiful October day that is most definitely on you and the other 20 million people in the NY Metro area and not on me.

Show up or shut up.

SAR I

image.jpeg.822f1291b8e1fa995bdd7e3e6d8d1d20.jpeg

Good thing you sold the Vikings game I doubt you could have survived the cold and wind that day. 

• Haha 1

Image result for arrogant rich guy pics

SAR I: I just sold my Jets tickets again, this time to a Patriots fan INVESTMENT GOLD. 

• Haha 1

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Nobody says that except people suck wieners for money. Otherwise it's definitely better to be at work.

I wouldn't know I don't fish or suck weiners. 

Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

I will back T0m Shane up on this one.

He definitely knows something.

Aren't you and @T0mShane assisted living facility neighbors or is he in the low-income unit. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Apparently his unit has a gym you've been in.

Apparently you can't get enough of  @T0mShane s unit. 

2 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Three separate sales reps from the Jets have called in the past two weeks trying to sell season tix including one offer to apply the PSL payments I stupidly made (and walked away from) for 6 years to "upgraded" seats

It is just business but it is starting to get slightly annoying 

Wait so you aren't in jail for walking away from the PSL's? 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company