Antonio Brown says he is about to announce his new team in a bit.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure we'll be fine with 12 games from Enunwa and The 50-60 catches Anderson will get. Who needs a #1 WR when you have these two. A 3rd and 5th and our p*ssy of a GM couldn't get that done? Ar

Why the **** does he look like he’s doing a milk commercial?

Hey Antonio....

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Lmao he’s gonna “announce his new team”... he’s not even a free agent. This guy is a funny dude gotta give him credit 

The rooneys agreed to let him seek a trade 

Dear lord that f#cking moustache. I don't know who told him he looked good with s#it on his face that but they deserve a f#cking congressional hearing and a kick to the balls- maybe both at the same time. It looks like he gave f#cking Lemongrab head.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I do hope it's the Raiders. Him and Gruden together "The Douche Brothers".

I don't get all the Gruden hate tbh.  On top of that, everyone is convinced he's already been a trainwreck in Oakland.  I don't see it that way at all.  I think he knew it was 2 years before they moved to Vegas and he wanted to rebuild the team from scratch.  He acquired a bunch of picks plus he has like 9 more years left on his contract so he'll actually be able to pull it off. 

As far as I can see, it's WAY too early to judge his performance so far.  Frankly, I have no idea why people are convinced that they can.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Steelers won’t trade him to Pats if that’s anyone’s fear. Smells like Raiduhs.

I also think a trade with Oakland reduces/eliminates any chance of them wanting to move up a spot with Jets but who knows!?!?!

So they get a low 1st for Cooper and may end up trading a lower pick for Brown.  If you looked at that in a vacuum 6 months ago, you'd say that was an incredible maneuver.

54 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

So he gets to choose what team he wants to go to? Then how does that team go about compensating Pittsburgh 

Of course nobody is going to invest picks and a huge contract unless he is on board and up for it