On the move Germany

jgb

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

I think @T0mShane might beg to differ.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane is so horny even the crack of dawn isn't safe. 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

T0m Shane has been on too many AOL chat rooms in the late 90’s to keep up with limitions on the sprodic and odd sexual content in his posts.

Kudos to you creeps for happily marrying your first cousins. Myself, I like to diversify my platforms so as to avoid inbreeding. But, you do you, Jerry Lee Lewis’s

Im German but living in Hamburg so i dont have Tips for Munich.

But in the last 3 Years there is a Big Hype about the NFL since it started to air in Free-TV.

So in a couple of Sport Bars you are be able to catch some Games but probably not Jets Games .We need to win more to get Airtime ^^

38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Kudos to you creeps for happily marrying your first cousins. Myself, I like to diversify my platforms so as to avoid inbreeding. But, you do you, Jerry Lee Lewis’s

Is it really wrong when your family tree has no branches?

58 minutes ago, theron said:

Im German but living in Hamburg so i dont have Tips for Munich.

But in the last 3 Years there is a Big Hype about the NFL since it started to air in Free-TV.

So in a couple of Sport Bars you are be able to catch some Games but probably not Jets Games .We need to win more to get Airtime ^^

What is this frei tv of which you speak?

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rutgers wanted them for beer ads for the upcoming football season. 

The one I saw asked if you wanted a little head on your beer, and I thought the little thing might work out for @T0mShane

Tough to see Doug’s posting career, if not his very life, end this way. 

Archived